edouble101

XCON trunk numbers

Wondering what numbers you guys are hitting with your XCON trunk cars?

Not too many people are going for numbers with the Xcon. I suggest leaning towards the Zcon. :)

ditch the trunk car and fill a hatch/suv with Zcons!

To be honest im expecting around 146+ with a pair of 12's, Xcons Ill let you know when i get em up and running. Like Aaron said not going for numbers really i will have low tuning so id say 146 is a fair estimate for me as i will be running 3.5 :ughdunno: krms+

To be honest im expecting around 146+ with a pair of 12's, Xcons Ill let you know when i get em up and running. Like Aaron said not going for numbers really i will have low tuning so id say 146 is a fair estimate for me as i will be running 3.5 :ughdunno: krms+

I have an in process 15XCON trunk car. +140 would be nice. It Is fun to see what you can hit regardless of diver selection. This is my opinion. Hell Mark F. has numerous vids posted bragging about XCON numbers, I know they get loud.

If I wanted numbers only I would have went with Sundown. I choose XCON for quality not numbers but like I said it is fun to see what you can hit. <----my opinion.

If you have numbers (trunk car w/XCON) let's see them!

ditch the trunk car and fill a hatch/suv with Zcons!

Nah man, if I wanted numbers only I would have Sundown or a TC 5400

Edited by edouble101

My numbers for an SUV was 150.1 on a burp and 148.3 on music sealed. Its in a 6.5 cube box after displacement tuned to 30hz running on a 3000D. Taking into account cabin gain loss in a trunk id say 144-6 on a burp but thats kinda optimistic. Like the others said they aren't meant for numbers thus the reasoning i sold mine im a number chaser now. To be honest i cant give you any solid number there are way to many variables. I think its possible to get high numbers with a single x-con or two for that matter but its most likely gonna be at the sacrifice of what the x-cons were intended to do. Be loud and sound so unequivocally good doing it.

Not xcons, but my icons will burp a 45.2 at 38hz or so.

I have an in process 15XCON trunk car. +140 would be nice. It Is fun to see what you can hit regardless of diver selection. This is my opinion. Hell Mark F. has numerous vids posted bragging about XCON numbers, I know they get loud.

If I wanted numbers only I would have went with Sundown. I choose XCON for quality not numbers but like I said it is fun to see what you can hit. <----my opinion.

If you have numbers (trunk car w/XCON) let's see them!

Mark F.? you mean Mark L.?

I say get a Zcon! :morepower1:

I look forward to the out come. :)

That's with a super special enclosure though, to add deebeez

That's with a super special enclosure though, to add deebeez

Sooooper special! :P

im interested as well. im thinking of going to get metered at the only place i could find in all of Georgis that has an SPL meter. but its $65/hr. :/

ill post my numbers if i can go get metered. (my saz1500 is raping my electrical... BAD!)