Sign in to follow this  
Wood.

Tacoma Cut Through

this is the second brace ive tried... had angle iron before. its tied into where the factory brace goes. need to weld it in a few more places. it took everything we had to get those tennis balls in there and they just squish like potatoes.

Sorry cell pics. getting a new computer soon that will be able to read a damn usb.

100MEDIA_IMAG0342.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0343.jpg

Was it flexing that much with the bracing? If so the brace may need to be extended out farther to grab the cab corners to give it a more stabil section of the cab to tie in to. Your on the right rack though. Keep at it. :fing34:

Does sound loud! You got those doors movin'!! :drink40:

Good looking build where in nor cal

Redding, The Dirty 530.

this is the second brace ive tried... had angle iron before. its tied into where the factory brace goes. need to weld it in a few more places. it took everything we had to get those tennis balls in there and they just squish like potatoes.

Sorry cell pics. getting a new computer soon that will be able to read a damn usb.

100MEDIA_IMAG0342.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0343.jpg

Was it flexing that much with the bracing? If so the brace may need to be extended out farther to grab the cab corners to give it a more stabil section of the cab to tie in to. Your on the right rack though. Keep at it. :fing34:

and yeah the videos were made with this brace welded in. and its tied into the factory braces that go to the outer walls of the cab. i think in need to weld like two more across the top and bottom though as the factory braces seem to be tearing off.

it wasnt till the other day that i actually started playing some songs that actually hit off my phone, had been using cds but they would just skip, so i got some good songs on my phone and i realized that they are wangin pretty hard, enough to where i can start smellin the coils after a bit. i need to clean up the power im sending to them for sure.

its definitely beating the hell out of my truck.

Nice job, can't wait to see the final product, that Camaro is sweet :drink40:

Nice job, can't wait to see the final product, that Camaro is sweet :drink40:

Dad just got a new ride so im gonna start piloting the camaro (detuned vastly) Im super excited. Very lucky.

197380_10150128778640852_659280851_6843345_4380779_n.jpg

Heres a better pic of the brace before i finished welding it in. It was doing all that flexing with this brace.

IMG_1122.jpg

this was made on the same day with my phone. iphone > android

did a few more things, mounted my gain nob where the factory SR5 clock goes. wired in a switch to the remote, welded a couple more braces in, one on the bottom of the inner frame, then another outside the box in the back. then started going WILD with some guerrilla tape to try to seal off the back wall. i made a lot of holes and stuff from mounting old boxes in there and what not. also hope it helps with the resonance of the back wall.

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

Looks loud ;)

gosh man this looks crazy! man i wished my level 4s slap as hard!! lol

no reason why they should, this is a over rated amp im using, im sure im only pushing 1600 watts to mine, they are fairly efficient.

what kind of power are you running?

i suck at bondo and sanding. sorry for the sideways video.

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

http://www.evercoat.com/productDetail.aspx?pID=269

fibertech_can.jpg

http://www.evercoat.com/productDetail.aspx?pID=303

FIB898_145w.jpg

These two products will help you on your next plastic adventure. The first can be used as a heavier lay-up and the second to do the finer finishing. They will help keep the seams you see around the inserted piece. Never use "bondo" on plastic as they have different expansion rates and will eventually seperate.

Awesome build! And who said single cab trucks can't have bass lol.

Sorry I'm late to the party fellas, I got side tracked when I learn of some gardening forums while reading this thread. :P This build has been bad ass. I must admit tho this is my fav pic of them all.

179827_1799901248099_1556823732_31865737_7675913_n.jpg

Your one lucky guy to be piloting this bad boy. :fing34: