Mnorwood01

Two Rockford 1500.1bdcp and four fi bl 15s dual 1ohm

Two Rockford 1500.1bdcp and four fi bl 15s dual 1ohm, with these amps can they pound the bl pretty hard. If I build a custom box for my jeep srt8 will it be loud as hell breath taking, head ache bass. And can anybody help me with box dimensions , cubic ft, airspace in chambers, port size and wat to tune to.

Edited by Dawood21

I would edit your post again.

Think about what you are asking. Be a little more clear, specific and try and work on the way you word the question.

Otherwise this thread will go down hill fast.

Seems pretty clear to me. He's asking if those 1500bdCPs will make the 4 15 inch BLs "pound" if they're in a custom box that he needs help building.

:popcorn:

Shouldn't need 4..

Get a pair of 4" coil 18's and call it a day.

Seems pretty clear to me. He's asking if those 1500bdCPs will make the 4 15 inch BLs "pound" if they're in a custom box that he needs help building.

No one knows.

Wat 18"s r u talking about. That would work great with my amps.

4" coiled BLs.

No one knows.

Wat 18"s r u talking about. That would work great with my amps.

4" coiled BLs.

A pair of 18" BLs with 4" coils should do the trick and save you some cash. Or a pair of 18" BTLs

i agree with nick, get a pair of 18" 4inch voice coil BLs. I have a single 12 4"vc BL off of a 1500bdcp and it pounds.