ssh

So guys...

I work construction so i wear crappy clothes all week. My wife gets me clothes often. she also works in clothing and footware

This Thread is so much more better than the AE thread lol I knew what it was from the first post! :+1::+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

lol nope havent read it. atleast not that i recall

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/48078-shopping-at-american-eagle/

This thread was just my response to the above. :roflmao:

I cant say anything about that post because, there have been a few times i go into abercrombie and AE, and I have everything there -_-

:johnecon: :johnecon: :johnecon: :johnecon: :johnecon: :johnecon: :johnecon::gay:

I cant say anything about that post because, there have been a few times i go into abercrombie and AE, and I have everything there -_-

Do you like fishsticks?

Stick them in and around your mouth?

Do you like fishsticks?

lol that was quite some time ago. its been quite a few years since then. now i've found that all i have in my closet is ACU's and a few pair of civilians. i have 3 pairs of pants to my name lol

Do you like fishsticks?

He likes to dip them in some creamy white horseradish sauce first........ :greddy2:

Do you like fishsticks?

He likes to dip them in some creamy white horseradish sauce first........ :greddy2:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: He likes to :google: other men

Do you like fishsticks?

:lol2: