madmike0121

quality of my fi btl n3

I've had my N3 for a few weeks, no metal shavings, dried glue, or anything abnormal with it.

Duran:

Is your vehicle posted anywhere? Never seen it before, just curious, with you having a n3 and all, would like to see what you decided to do with it, and with whatever else you may have. That is of course if you don't mind.

I've had my N3 for a few weeks, no metal shavings, dried glue, or anything abnormal with it.

Duran:

Is your vehicle posted anywhere? Never seen it before, just curious, with you having a n3 and all, would like to see what you decided to do with it, and with whatever else you may have. That is of course if you don't mind.

It's secret for now, it'll be posted in time ;)

Now why didn't you post pics? Or why the in the hell did I miss it?

Looks like a monster !

I hope you will post some more pics of your instal !

:popcorn:

ill post pics of intstall when done ran the batterys wire and amp waiting to build box and put subs in call it a day

wire dont look terible just short on cash

Waitin' on the install pics! :popcorn:

You should be able to do 150 with 1 12 let alone 2!!

Remember install install install!!!

Duran:

Still waiting Mr. Duran... :popcorn:

Duran:

Still waiting Mr. Duran... :popcorn:

:)

Duran:

:yaya:

Don't let Duran kid you! He's on Team WALMART and runs DUAL equipment! :P

J/K

Looking forward to your build!

nice looking woof dawgs!!! :peepwall: