i have a nightshade v1 15 and a rd1750.1 amp right now i have my nightshade wired at two ohms but i got the rd because i was told it was .5 stable i have 0 guage throughout big three and 200 amp ho alt will that be good enough electric to safely run this amp at .5

What battery?

What battery?

stock for now but car stays steady at 16 volts

16v is going to bloat pretty much any battery over time.

Why is your voltage that high?

Depends on the capabilities of your battery and alternator, the battery will pick up the slack from your alternator, if it's not able to handle the current draw you'll start burning stuff.

Depends on the capabilities of your battery and alternator, the battery will pick up the slack from your alternator, if it's not able to handle the current draw you'll start burning stuff.

if i out a stinger spv 35 as secondary battery then would it be enough to run at point 5

16v is pretty high. Why is it running this high?

I would recommend running a large G31 in the trunk.

If your running at 16 volts better check your regulator.

Look into a G31 like said above.

either something has FAILED or you are reading it wrong.

you need to stop driving your car if it's really running at 16v before u damage the battery...

If you are running a 14v batt.. then 16v is too low to charge it.

Also, running at 0.5 ohms can kill the coils for daily.

I think you need a better understanding of your amplifier's current draw and you electrical supply before you go any further. I also do not believe that wiring this amplifier to .5 ohm daily will be of any benefit versus 1ohm. RD does not recommend loads under 1 ohm anyways.

I think your best bet would be to have your sub reconed to d2 if you want to get the most out of your amp with this sub.

Good luck :)

either something has FAILED or you are reading it wrong.you need to stop driving your car if it's really running at 16v before u damage the battery...If you are running a 14v batt.. then 16v is too low to charge it. Also, running at 0.5 ohms can kill the coils for daily.

I think you need a better understanding of your amplifier's current draw and you electrical supply before you go any further. I also do not believe that wiring this amplifier to .5 ohm daily will be of any benefit versus 1ohm. RD does not recommend loads under 1 ohm anyways.I think your best bet would be to have your sub reconed to d2 if you want to get the most out of your amp with this sub.Good luck :)

Cha ching!

:sleepwerd4: I would recone/buy new sub.

I think you need a better understanding of your amplifier's current draw and you electrical supply before you go any further. I also do not believe that wiring this amplifier to .5 ohm daily will be of any benefit versus 1ohm. RD does not recommend loads under 1 ohm anyways.

I think your best bet would be to have your sub reconed to d2 if you want to get the most out of your amp with this sub.

Good luck :)

ok figured out the electrical problem it was simple i really dont wanna change my cone because it modified by jacob at sundown and was quite expensive a normal recone for my sub is 110 dollars mine cost 265 so recone isnt an option i ran it at .5 ohms today for about three hours straight and it barely got warm switched battery to kinetik hc 2400 up front and hc 1800 in back