TLM

I'm Back....

What up guys? I joined back in 2004 and I was active for quite a while (mostly reading and learning back then rather than posting) and haven't been on the forums in a looong time. I doubt anyone remembers me so I thought I'd sign in again!

I got my feet wet again with a 12" DCON in a custom center console in my silverado. I looooved it for 3 whole weeks until it was stolen :jon:

I'm about to order 2 more for a build in my TSX

I'm back....and I make more money now so I have more $$ to waste on car audio :woot:

P.S. How do I change my member title? My tastes have changed in the last 7 years and I really hate it now haha

Edited by TLM

What up guys? I joined back in 2004 and I was active for quite a while (mostly reading and learning back then rather than posting) and haven't been on the forums in a looong time. I doubt anyone remembers me so I thought I'd sign in again!

I got my feet wet again with a 12" DCON in a custom center console in my silverado. I looooved it for 3 whole weeks until it was stolen :jon:

I'm about to order 2 more for a build in my TSX

I'm back....and I make more money now so I have more $$ to waste on car audio :woot:

Great to have you back. Post up some pics, everyone loves those :)

:fing34:

:gayhaaay1:

Welcome back!

Hi!

:WELCOME: back :drink40:

:WELCOME: Show us a build log for those 2 ICONS when you get them! Sorry bout the theft, that **it always sucks.