annarbor84

Updates, flex and fail!

ummmmm, nice wiring?

ummmmm, nice wiring?

I plan to clean it up a little bit more. But like I stated, a seat is going to be covering it, so whats the point of beautifying it :huh2:

scary.... you are gonna have a fire if you don't fix that wiring... :peepwall: But liking the flex dude..

Its for safety and longevity... Shitty wiring can lead to broken components... Plus it would make it easy when changing things out in the future if that happens..

Fire issue :WTFBubble:

The reason the wiring looks the way it does is due to the fact I have not trimmed any of it down... Couple that with the fact I have 6 6.5 and 2 sets of tweeters, yeah there's going to be a shit load of wire.

lol.... I'm exaggerating obviously, but it isn't safe to have alot of extra wire... Could get snagged and cause shitty issues... That's all I'm saying... Plus your house could blow up... :ughdunno:

Dont' worry man..

If u did all the wiring yourself and know exactly where and how everything is connected and fused, u fine.

Hell, my last install, people thought i was gonna have a fire.. looks can be deceiving but i install safety first, performance second.

Here is a pic of my last install electrical-

IMAG0128.jpg

did you use some monster cable there?

It's deff a pain in the ass managing 30+ runs of wire. Just a guesstimate, could be plus or minus.....

Me? No monster cable, all of it is Knu, welding cable, cannot remember what the 4ga to the amps was....

I use only Knu wire.

Pretty is for the quiet people. lol

Start running a bunch of wire and it's easy to have a mess.

x2 on that!

Me? No monster cable, all of it is Knu, welding cable, cannot remember what the 4ga to the amps was....

Knu Cool looks nice! as for a mess lol! don't worry about it at all! messes will always be there! as long as you know what is what you are good to go! hell if ppl have an issue looking at it they can cover there eyes lol! ;)

looks good for sure subscribed!

x3

I have never had a "nice" looking system. Some guys can clean up a system and make it look nice, but cant get loud for shit. A few people can do both. And some can get loud and never have a clean system, this is where I fall in. I just don't have the patience for it. :ughdunno:

Knu Cool looks nice! as for a mess lol! don't worry about it at all! messes will always be there! as long as you know what is what you are good to go! hell if ppl have an issue looking at it they can cover there eyes lol! ;)

looks good for sure subscribed!

Thanks!

Nice build anarb looks nasty loud and low. Cars are hard to make them look clean when you do a system that big the space you work with is so tiny the agravation just hooking it up is enough.

Nice build anarb looks nasty loud and low. Cars are hard to make them look clean when you do a system that big the space you work with is so tiny the agravation just hooking it up is enough.

Thanks, and yes that sums up this whole build. Not enough space.....

how many subs are you running what kind ?

2 15" Incriminator Audio Lethal Injections, for now. Hope to add another 15" and another amp. The trunk will hate me for sure

Loud is pretty basic, a bunch of speakers + power = loud. I think being able to make your install look clean is one of the more challenging and enjoyable things about car audio. Any one can screw in an amp and plug in some wires. BTW nice flex.

Loud is pretty basic, a bunch of speakers + power = loud. I think being able to make your install look clean is one of the more challenging and enjoyable things about car audio. Any one can screw in an amp and plug in some wires. BTW nice flex.

If loud was pretty basic, everyone would be. ;) When I do my van build, I have a guy lined up that does fantastic work in regards to making everything look nice. I am probably going to have him redo my doors in this car also, here soon. Like I said I just don't have the patience for dinking around with tedious stuff. I get pissy and things get broke......

A lot of people are loud.. I mean bassracing 150+ is one thing, but almost anybody with a suv can buy 2 18s, 4kw and be right around a 150. Not all of us strive for loud with that being said though lol. Guess I hang out on DIYMA too much.