Sign in to follow this  
Nathan@XSPower

So what makes XS Power Batteries different?

Oh how many times have I been asked that question. I wouldn't still have to be working if I had a $1 for each time I have read "all batteries are the same" on the forums.

In the past I have been able to tell you the differences, and post up info on the differences......................... but now...................... I get to post up video and show some informative videos that will help you make your decisions on which batteries to purchase. I hope that these videos will allow you to make a more informed decision when you make your next purchase.

Lets face it XS Power batteries are expensive and there are a lot of companies out there that are cheaper and claim to provide great performance. People ask all the time why XS Power costs so much more than some of the other batteries, and I look forward to the opportunity to show what the differences are and where costs can be cut to make a battery that appears to be the same.

So, make sure to check out our YouTube channel and stay tuned for some very interesting, informative, and funny videos coming up in the near future!!! XS Power YouTube

:fing34:

I love my XS Power batteries

Good stuff... I always tell people to just spend the money on batteries and get good ones! XS Power is my first suggestion.

looking into getting a XS for the starter and if it handles my small electrical load fine that will be the end of it... otherwise I'll throw in my Kinetik HC1800 near the amps..