i have a 2010 Nissan Frontier with a 110a alt. right now i have an saz-1000d and 180w 4 channel amp on stock electrical with very minimal headlight dimming at full tilt. will the big three and a kinetik hc2000 near my amp be enough for me to run a crescendo bc2000 and my 4 channel?

Well, noone can say for sure but you should be alright with those minor upgrades. The only way to know for sure is to install it and see.

double power ? You should test ! But I think it can be fine with big3 and another battery.

It may be better to upgrade the front battery before. I did not do it like that because of the price of a battery . I did not want to change a battery in good shape. I added a Kinetic batt in the rear, and I will change the front one later !

Be careful : I'm not an expert, it's just my personal experience.

Just have to install and see. I would recommend changing the front battery as well, and putting the largest battery you can afford in the back. Can't have too much electrical.

p=e*i

e=p/i

i=p/e

e=12

p=2000

i=166 approx amps

110-166=56+lights+ect ect

so maybe 70amps needed

so lets say ur batt is 120ah

u know have a reserve of

120-70=50a

a 120ah batt can supply(120*12)= 1440watts

a 110a alt can supply (110*12)=1320watts

1440+1320=2760watts

at 14v u need even less so on paper you should be fine :peepwall:

thanks. i know the only way to know for sure is to install just wanted to get a feel if it might be too much.

You should be ok. Make sure to not skimp on the power/ground wire. Use 1/0 gauge or greater.