MarcusG911

Sup yall, new from florida

eyyy. i been at this car audio game for awhile ;) but my buddy Angelboy863 introduced me to this forum and im glad so far! i usually stay up in the fi forum but this seems cool and a lil better organized and im likin the ssa zcon :P. WASSUPPP!!!

:WELCOME:

:WELCOME: from St.Pete Florida, SSA is awesome, and so is the ZCON from all the vids I have seen.

Thanks! And st Pete. Is that next to Tampa?

yeah i told you like last month lol . buttttttt :WELCOME::drink40::fing34: and :finger:

Haha i know I been busy boy. Summer training gettn me swole. But aight I see fu too lol

Haha i know I been busy boy. Summer training gettn me swole. But aight I see fu too lol

lmao love you marcus. OTM

Thanks! And Angelboy no Fu lol. OTM $$$

haha dude trust me you will loveee this forum :fing34:

Thanks! And st Pete. Is that next to Tampa?

Ya 15 minutes over a bridge heading west.

Thanks man. And ok reelfish I gotcha. Have u eva gone to Bradenton to see competitions?

Thanks man. And ok reelfish I gotcha. Have u eva gone to Bradenton to see competitions?

I am going to the Ridin Clean Show this Saturday with my video camera, to get a footage, but my enclosure is empty since my BTL is blown, hoping to be running soon by early july.

Show information

(BTW if you click the "reply" button on a comment it will quote the person so they know your talking to them.)

Oh thanks man. Yeah o heard about that event and planned on going but no one wants to come with me so I won't go lol. Shoot how'd you blow your btl?

Oh thanks man. Yeah o heard about that event and planned on going but no one wants to come with me so I won't go lol. Shoot how'd you blow your btl?

Amp gains were set with an o-scope, it was 3500w on a 2-2.5k watt driver, had been playing for a long ass time, but the coils were sooo hot and the cone melted, one of the leads looked funky but again everything was so hot. It started smoking before I smelled any stanky woofer smell and still was hitting. My fault, next time I will only play it like that for demos and not daily ground pounding in the Florida heat. :suicide-santa:

Thanks burko. And that sucks reelfish and yeah the weather here is crazyy hot then it switches up to a thunderstorm lol

Welcome

Thanks guys! I really like it here more than Fi with all then keyboard warriors who don't know much about car audio. Over here the people are nice and seem to know their stuff ;)

:WELCOME: to SSA!