What verison nightshade is listed on the store? is it the newest one or is that the v1? and would a 15" ns take 2200 watts daily?

your not going to get a full 2200 watts from that amp musical wise on a daily anyhow....

just cause you have 5 million jigga watts dont mean you need to use 5 million jigga watts even it you were producing it....

headroom is key...... IMO

not 100% im thinkin it has to be the V2

do you care about sq at all or just numbers?

you guys think a nightsahde is louder then a btl or a zcon? Im trying to get as loud as i can off 1 15" with 2k

That depends.

The Nightshade's in the Store are the V.1.

why are they selling the v1? So what would depend, i know your going to say the enclosure but any choice i choose would be in the proper box. Which one would have more output in the right box

why are they selling the v1? So what would depend, i know your going to say the enclosure but any choice i choose would be in the proper box. Which one would have more output in the right box

Check out woofersetc.com they are selling the v.2. thats where i bought mine.

Nobody knows which one is louder, so don't ask for it.

One can be louder in a certain application and then lose in the other.

Every sub listed will do what it needs to do, worry more about the box and electrical and front stage to keep up with the bass.

I bet they are selling the current version, they just haven't updated the product photos.

trust me my electrical and front stage are all ready for whatever i throw at it, like i said they will be in there recommended boxes, so your saying the zcon will keep up with those other 2 woofers? even though ssa says the zcon isnt a spl woofer? Just trying to spend my money right since i cant hear any of these before i purchase. I know the zcon will hit lows like a mug but will it get as loud or close to a btl or nightshade?

Get the Nightshade, you won't be disappointed man. I still have version ones. They are awesome albeit they are modified slightly. Read my signature man.

Edited by Kickin Kia

Do some research to see what you think you might like best or just pick one, any of the 3 will be loud as fuck. In the proper enclosure, each one of these will do what you want.

im leaning more towards the nightshade or a zcon because i really wanna hit lows with authority but also get stupid loud haha, iv been told that the btl will be the louder of the 3 but im thinkin it wont hit lows how i want it too, i have a bl and my w7 hit lows better but the bl is louder

im leaning more towards the nightshade or a zcon because i really wanna hit lows with authority but also get stupid loud haha, iv been told that the btl will be the louder of the 3 but im thinkin it wont hit lows how i want it too, i have a bl and my w7 hit lows better but the bl is louder

That will depend on the box and tuning more than the driver. A BTL can do what your talking about just fine in the right enclosure. Try modeling the response curve and see what you get.

Who told you that? What makes them think the BTL will be loudest?

That will depend on the box and tuning more than the driver. A BTL can do what your talking about just fine in the right enclosure. Try modeling the response curve and see what you get.

I dont know how to do this or what kind of software to use. Just need to know what kind of box i would need lol

Logical since the BL xmax is 18mm, but still in a good box you shouldn't HEAR a difference.

so what kind of box would make a btl hit lows real good but still maintain its spl?

4th order vented should be fine. Focus on tuning

Damn you're lazy boy, try the search function, or google.