CTAudio

True Bass Solutions Ultra 10

Has anyone heard the True Bass Solutions Ultra 10 subs? If so what are they comprable to.

Can't say that I have. Hell can't find a website! Got a link for them?

Here is a link to their specs which is all I can find on them.

They were suggested by a member on another forum called AudioPhil who said that most SSA Sundown IA FI stuff is "off the shelf garbage" and that these at $180 each are in an entirely different class. I am a big SSA fan myself and was juct curious on others thoughts.

EDIT Cant display link because it is on C. A. C. O. But if you do a search you will find the link.

Edited by CTAudio

I think you are being mislead with that info about Fi and SSA.

They were suggested by a member on another forum called AudioPhil who said that most SSA Sundown IA FI stuff is "off the shelf garbage" and that these at $180 each are in an entirely different class. I am a big SSA fan myself and was juct curious on others thoughts.

EDIT Cant display link because it is on C. A. C. O. But if you do a search you will find the link.

AudioPhil has been spamming those drivers for several years. Ask him why he recommends them so much and see if you get the truth. Then ask yourself if these drivers are so good, why are they not more well known and used more like SSA, and Fi? Or you can spend the $180 and find out for yourself.

No offence but....

I have read his rants over there and he is just a hater! I stick to what's available widely and has garnered a positive reputation! SSA, AA, Fi, IA and Sundown!

Hmm off the shelf garbage

x2

Definitely not your standard off the shelf motors from SSA,IA,AA,Fi and Sundown

I think AudioPhil better look at the off the shelf garbage he's promoting!

AudioPhil has been spamming those drivers for several years. Ask him why he recommends them so much and see if you get the truth. Then ask yourself if these drivers are so good, why are they not more well known and used more like SSA, and Fi? Or you can spend the $180 and find out for yourself.

Those are my feelings exactly and that is why I asked for everyones input. I am going to stick with my SSA stuff which is tried and true. Thanks for the input everyone.

Edited by CTAudio

It's funny that he calls the other drivers, "off the shelf," as the True Bass drivers are all stock parts, the true definition of an "off the shelf" drivier.

:orly3: I'm pretty sure he gets bitchin' deals on those drivers and just marks them up. Then he bashes other brands so you'll buy into his :bull:

Lololololol

Pretty obvious he's pushing his own agenda rather than trying to provide you with helpful advice.