stevemead08

93-02 camaro for SPL?

I am thinking about picking up a new ride to play with and probably compete in. i know CRXs are concidered "loud" but what about a camaro. Similar shape. much bigger ballz! anyway i was wondering if anyone has seen any loud camaros at the shows.

I wouldnt say they share a similar shape but yeah I have seen and heard a few loud camaro's.

I wouldnt say they share a similar shape but yeah I have seen and heard a few loud camaro's.

Small cockpit, most of the rear is glass. long hatch.

I have owned both in the past but never had major systems. i have always been a speed freak not always into crazy audio

I had my AA Avalanche in my 99 Camaro, just had it on top of the back seats bolted down. It was pretty loud, gave you a good ear tickle.

bet that was pretty loud

I had 2 different camaros in those years, a 94 and 2000. Never went crazy with any of the systems. Never wanted to give up my back seats and there isn't much space in the back. I had 3 JLs in a sealed wedge box in mine...I always thought it was loud bouncing off the back window. If you plan to compete then I would plan on building in the back seat area. Use the trunk for amps and batteries. Good luck and post'pics if you go through with it :-)

You could always fiberglass a box, in that hole in the back. Meh, just build a wall muhahah.

I've heard some loud Camaros, haven't seen any at comps though. Will you be competing in USACi?

My boy had one idk what loud is to you but he has 2 re (befor china made) subs not sure what series. They are loud like really loud. He hits 130s bass race and wins every time but he has never pushed it to hard. He has I think 01 or 02 what year they stoped making them. Custom box that is conservative.

I started competing this year. USACI Streetbeat 1