Angelboy863

Is it bad to buy used batteries?

400w to 500w. You wouldnt be able to tell the difference. Use whichever one.

Alright. I was just wondering if the ohm would make a difference

The Sundown at 4 ohm would probably be easier on the electrical system and produce a cleaner signal than the RF at 1 ohm.

The Sundown at 4 ohm would probably be easier on the electrical system and produce a cleaner signal than the RF at 1 ohm.

^^

this!!

I think I'm going to pick up one of those 500 amp testers the next time I go up there.

I think I'm going to pick up one of those 500 amp testers the next time I go up there.

I ordered mine online. It was normally $70, on sale for $60, and I used a %20 off coupon that they had plastered on the website...ended up costing me ~$60 shipped.

So bringing this back up to mention my kinetik 1400 doesn't keep it's voltage anymore..

it doesn't.. hmm..

Maybe you have cookies turned off?

lol, just had too.

There are ways manufacturers can bring a battery back to life, see if Kinetik can if it's still under warranty.

Wtf are cookies. I put it on craigslist.

So you're going to pass it off on someone else?

No I stated that it's not maintaining voltage. I'm asking $50. I actually see alot of people posting bad batteries, figured someone will buy mine.

No I stated that it's not maintaining voltage. I'm asking $50. I actually see alot of people posting bad batteries, figured someone will buy mine.

Take it to a scrap yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleepwerd4:

So you're going to pass it off on someone else?

It's a dirty game.....lol jk.

That would be ironic considering the context.

So bringing this back up to mention my kinetik 1400 doesn't keep it's voltage anymore..

When you went to buy the battery, did you load test the battery?

:)

Um I dont think I load tested it. I pit it to a battery charger and saw the voltage was fine was a steady 13.6. Put it in my car and it was still steady (at least the first day) it wasn't till day 3 I noticed voltage drop (lights dimmed) went to check voltage it was at 9.8. So I repeated the process, charged it, put it in vehicle and this time voltage wouldn't stay. It's not the vehicle cause my kinetik 1800 works fine in the car.

And taming it to a scrapyard might be the better choice but I'd get lucky if I got $20 out of it

Kinetik has a return battery program. Get a discount off of a new one if you return an old one. Have to call them though

Kinetik has a return battery program. Get a discount off of a new one if you return an old one. Have to call them though

This is a good idea.