Dangrebel

Strappin 2 1500's

Hey guyz I'm about to order an saz 1500v2 could I strap another saz 1500 that's a v1? Is that ok or will they go kaboom? Thanks

Hey guyz I'm about to order an saz 1500v2 could I strap another saz 1500 that's a v1? Is that ok or will they go kaboom? Thanks

You should definately find out, i had an issue when i first strapped mine but they were both brand new and i had a new one within a week and a half. Also when you do strap them make sure you have a good electrical system, they need alot of juice but man do they bang. Good luck.

They are not identical.

Two different circuit boards and circuit design.

V.1 can be had used pretty reasonable. Actually I think Sundown has some listed in the "Yard Sale" thread.

I have a v1 1500d I'd like to get rid of. PM me if you're interested.

I strapped 1 V.1 and a V.2 with no issues... or at least none that I knew of, but to be honest I was only like .5db louder with two strapped at 2ohm than one at 1/2 ohm.

Amprackin.jpg

I strapped 1 V.1 and a V.2 with no issues... or at least none that I knew of, but to be honest I was only like .5db louder with two strapped at 2ohm than one at 1/2 ohm.

Amprackin.jpg

The latest saz1500d v2 is like 1.5" shorter overall.

Yours look like their the same length, so both v1 but just different revisions?

That may just be the angle they're at, Stefan. I wouldn't strap the 2. Even if it does "work", it's not risk I'd be willing to take.. And i trust 98GMC ;)

V.2 dosent have fuses on the side either.

V.2 dosent have fuses on the side either.

Good call, I forgot about that.