stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

your god damn right i am.

didnt your momma ever tell you its rude to ask people how much they pay for things.? or is that just G code.

no thats just retard code ;)

Easy killa. this is my build log and one of my best homies. take it else where.

im just messing around wow lol... no need to take things personal big jon

im friends with steve thats why i asked.. no reason to make a smart ass comment jon...

im friends with steve thats why i asked.. no reason to make a smart ass comment jon...

ill say what i please.. first off..

second off.. if your friends then ask him ANY OTHER WAY.

not in public for every one to see.

and i laughed off what you said to me the other day about me wishing i was you.. i laughed at off so today i feel as if you think im weak and you can just cap on me like its gonna be all good...

anyway . im done with it.

steve congratulates on the new amps once again.. time to go straight up beast mode leavin me in the dust once more!!

ill say what i please.. first off..

second off.. if your friends then ask him ANY OTHER WAY.

not in public for every one to see.

makes sense... i should of sent him a PM my bad...

and i laughed off what you said to me the other day about me wishing i was you.. i laughed at off so today i feel as if you think im weak and you can just cap on me like its gonna be all good...

lol i was joking the other day too... how come everyone takes everything so serious LOL

my bad if you think i was actually being serious... usually when i do a ;) face or a :P face im just joking...

anyways ya im done talking about it... this is steves build log not our internet fight ring lol

I couldn't tell the price anyway.

team pricing

team pricing

ya i figured lol.

Nice choice on amps.. Dont see many people running DC amps.

team pricing

I picked up my 2.0K on pre-order pricing that was just going on. Hopefully they will ship soon :bigok: Those DC amps are titties.

Are you running your DC's on 16v? That would be sweet! :morepower1:

Wow that is going to be crazy! Do you have an alt yet? Sorry if you already addressed this.

Yes chris let the cat out.

2 X DC 5Ks.

I am curious what made you decide to go with the DC amps?

2 X DC 5Ks.

Cuz DC makes da biggest deebeez EVAR!

2 X DC 5Ks.

and forum boners.

Can't anyone be happy with people using different gear? If we all ran the same thing this hobby would be really boring. Props on your new amps, looking forward to some new "violent" vids.

2 X DC 5Ks.

and forum boners.

I am just curious as I have no knowledge of DC products and mean nothing of sorts mentioned above by my question. Form time to time people will mention DC and post some pictures, I am curious by nature about everything.

Sorry maybe I should have clarified why I ask the question.

2 X DC 5Ks.

and forum boners.

I am just curious as I have no knowledge of DC products and mean nothing of sorts mentioned above by my question. Form time to time people will mention DC and post some pictures, I am curious by nature about everything.

Sorry maybe I should have clarified why I ask the question.

I didn't mean anything negative toward you as your comment wasn't negative in any way. It just seems like if you don't run "xyz" brand you will get bashed by someone, just making the point that I love this hobby and respect people trying something different.

Aww man, I just now read and saw your stuff.

First off, really nice build.

Second...I don't know what else to say.

Great work, looks so clean. I'll be watching the rest of the progress.

Can't anyone be happy with people using different gear? If we all ran the same thing this hobby would be really boring. Props on your new amps, looking forward to some new "violent" vids.

Ahh, to be young and oblivious... :)

Ahh, to be young and oblivious... :)

Please tell us, especially SteaveMead and I since we own DC Audio amplifiers, what exactly is "bad", as you imply, about DC Audio?

If you have no factual reason, or no experience with DC Audio then stop talking shit.

I too would like to know what's bad about DC amps. Keep the speaker bullshit out if it. Just the amps.

DC Amps???!!! Pretty cool bro. :fing34: I'm interested in seeing what you're gonna run off of that 175.4. Maybe doors full of 8s and some horns under the dash? :trippy: Keep us posted. :rofl2:

My problem is with the genetic Korean board that has been used literally hundreds of times.

If you'll reread what I said you'll find I said nothing negative about DC Sounds. Stop, get the sand out if your vaginas, and read.

My problem is with the genetic Korean board that has been used literally hundreds of times.

If you'll reread what I said you'll find I said nothing negative about DC Sounds. Stop, get the sand out if your vaginas, and read.

And I just asked a simple question. Must be a good board if everyone is using it.

There is also the cost factor. The more companies use it, the cheaper it can be.

2 X DC 5Ks.

Price for performance. Talking with the owner of DC, it seemed to be a good route for me. I wasn't around when all the drama started along time ago so I don't really care about it. I know DC uses the same build house as other top performers on this forum so I figured "why not" I don't see DC a lot and I like to go against the grain sometimes. Just look at my choice of spl car.