stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

now were getting some where! hell yeah...

jelly of that two car work space!!!!

wow that look sharp! very nice!

Thank you my friend

now were getting some where! hell yeah...

jelly of that two car work space!!!!

Yes getting very close now. :morepower1:

my wife parks on one side and the camaro parks on the other. BUT no fiberglassing in the garage, so it been parked outside for a week or more now.

Also someone asked for a picture of the squat. not too bad. I actually like it.IMAG0585.jpg

Going to get worse when you add those subs and the Uh-Hum, not so smallish driver. lol

You could drop the front?

Wall looks good. Im suprised the squat wasnt that bad for so much equipment/wood.

The subs will be in front of the rear axle so im hoping it wont affect too much. i still need to add the spacers to the rear.

Cant drop the front too much. it has headers and they hang kinda low. also there is a cross brace tieing the left and right side of the car together right under the front seat area and that bottomed out even before the weight. I may need to address that. maybe ill take her for a spin tomorrow before it gets dark.

the car has custom suspension to begin with.

most the weight at this point im sure is in the batteries,

i know steve will address any issues with the squat once the build is complete and he can drive it an really see what is needed...

but its not a priority .. as its not a daily driver. and will be a trailered for shows that are far.

oops we commented at the same time.. muh bad hommzxzzz

I don't know too much about this car but what about a coil over setup for the rear? May be better as you can have more spring rate and better dampening for the extra weight.

the car has custom suspension to begin with.

most the weight at this point im sure is in the batteries,

i know steve will address any issues with the squat once the build is complete and he can drive it an really see what is needed...

but its not a priority .. as its not a daily driver. and will be a trailered for shows that are far.

This

shit it was posted when i was typing that up

Edited by RayN

I don't know too much about this car but what about a coil over setup for the rear? May be better as you can have more spring rate and better dampening for the extra weight.

I can say at this point i have new shocks in the rear and now any access is all sealed up inside the enclosure.

any modifications the the rear height will need to be made the the springs. the rear dose have a set of eibach lowering springs. those may need to go.

LOL RayN dose your licence plate say BOOBIES? i like it

it does, it was a plate i considered, but i figured they might find out what it really said.

it does, it was a plate i considered, but i figured they might find out what it really said.

clever.

i think im doing custom plates on the camaro.

i would lower the front to match the rear... looks kinda funny sitting like that... like the rear shocks are bad lol

i would lower the front to match the rear... looks kinda funny sitting like that... like the rear shocks are bad lol

i cant lower the front as i said a few posts back. bad shocks dont let your front or rear squat... the springs do. shocks just keep the tires planted on the road when hitting a bump and absorbing shock.

i cant lower the front as i said a few posts back. bad shocks dont let your front or rear squat... the springs do. shocks just keep the tires planted on the road when hitting a bump and absorbing shock.

gotcha... maybe get a set of coilovers for the back and raise it ?? or do you like it the way it is.

gotcha... maybe get a set of coilovers for the back and raise it ?? or do you like it the way it is.

read thru the last page. both things you had questions/comments on were already addressed.

im having dejavu almost as bad as a repost.

OMFG!!!!

i fucking hate people giving advice about things they have NOOO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT!!!!!!

if you want to be helpful then read up about what you are talking about.. perhaps TRY a little to know what components do what on a car!

hey steve you should change your thermostat because your blinker is out!

hey steve i noticed your tire is bald you should change your wiper blades!

OMFG!!!!

i pucking hate people giving advice about things they have NOOO pucking CLUE ABOUT!!!!!!

if you want to be helpful then read up about what you are talking about.. perhaps TRY a little to know what components do what on a car!

hey steve you should change your thermostat because your blinker is out!

hey steve i noticed your tire is bald you should change your wiper blades!

dont forget the muffler bearing and the blinker fluid.

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=6

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=10

maybe some of these to keep up with his zcons

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=43

well im hoping to have the amp back this week. I need monies to pay for the repair.

well im hoping to have the amp back this week. I need monies to pay for the repair.

so what ended up being wrong with it? and was it an expensive fix?