stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Cute pic of the little helper bro :fing34: hope you and mama had a great anniversary and helped little man with a sibling :roflmao:

Its funny because he was concieved on our anniverary and born on my wifes birthday. what are the chances that could happen again? were trying! :peepwall:

The reason I ask is we have a local "DC rep" who says Power Bass amps are built better. Clearly I don't think so buy looking at those pictures. Thanks for the pictures Steave.

you know to be honest i dont know anything about powerbass and really dont know much about the DC line either. I have ran sundown as my primary brand for a long time. im kinda lost on some of the other online brands.

Im not a DC fanboy and dont plan to push their products hard in anyway.

So far in my dealings with DC have been real great. very fast replies to emails. next day shipping on my amps and quality built amps on the outside. testing will tell more soon.

Sorry I just realized I put an a in your name. Typing in the dark.

LOL...I was married July 4, 1992 and my oldest was born 1 year later on my mothers b-day JULY 24th 1993. It's a deep story since my mother was battling cancer at the time. Everything happens for a reason in life :fing34:

well we got back from the beach a little early today. got an hours or so to build all thread amp rack and mount the amps but thats about it.

Things left to do before i can make a bang.

swap out old ass 2v pioneer for my Alpine 9887

pull subs and rewire with gold terminal posts from parts express

remove broken drywall screws from front wall baffle. (replacing screws with better ones) ZCONS>drywall screws

wire up terminals to amps.

run new RCAs and remote gain wires.

drill and tap new terminals in one of my C&D540s

very soon i need to get my new alternator and do big 3.( yeah i know)

IMAG0691.jpgIMAG0693.jpgIMAG0692.jpgIMAG0694.jpgIMAG0695.jpgIMAG0696.jpgPART_1321758065564.jpg

Damn hes gettin big!

lovin it!

looks boss.. thats for sure, cant wait to see results.. and see what its like in person ..

he sure is getting big.. gonna be a lady slayer no doubt .

what beach did yall go to ?

lovin it!

what beach did yall go to ?

we stayed at the Hilton on Galvaston island.

156.4 on 10k

153.2 on 5k

152.7 on 3k. Took 2nd in finals

150.7 on 1200

So far...

:drink40:

So I went through this thread and it was like sex..

1st thought, 1st page- here we gooo.. ohhh yeah!!

2nd thought, 2nd page - nice back ;)

3thought, 13th page - man this is alot of work!!

4thought , 20th page - nice.. here it comes.

5thought, 31st page - awee thought it was coming.

6thought, 33rd page - OMFG that was amazing.

Good job dude. :D

So I went through this thread and it was like sex..

1st thought, 1st page- here we gooo.. ohhh yeah!!

2nd thought, 2nd page - nice back ;)

3thought, 13th page - man this is alot of work!!

4thought , 20th page - nice.. here it comes.

5thought, 31st page - awee thought it was coming.

6thought, 33rd page - OMFG that was amazing.

Good job dude. :D

thanks man. its only just begining!

Amp rack = :wub:

Little man is toasting to the progress pop!!.......on a side note though, my 2nd oldest daughter turned 16 yesterday so keep the lady killer away!! :roflmao:;) LMAO!!!!!

First testing session with the DC 5.0s.

155.0 @47 Hz. Amps strapped at 2ohms.

Im pretty happy with this score. I had some re re moments and wasted quite a bit of battery trying to figure it out. I had to email Rusty to get things cleared up. Very shortly a received a call from him and it turned out to just be a setting on my alpine HU. Pretty good customer service! It wasn't even an amp issue but he was willing to spend an hour in the phone with me troubleshooting. +1 in my book.

I need to order an alt soon then ill try dropping these bad boys down to .25 each.

The zcons are very impressive as they barely get warm even with around 10kw flowing.

Im pretty happy with this score. I had some re re moments and wasted quite a bit of battery trying to figure it out. I had to email Rusty to get things cleared up. Very shortly a received a call from him and it turned out to just be a setting on my alpine HU. Pretty good customer service! It wasn't even an amp issue but he was willing to spend an hour in the phone with me troubleshooting. +1 in my book.

I need to order an alt soon then ill try dropping these bad boys down to .25 each.

The zcons are very impressive as they barely get warm even with around 10kw flowing.

Very nice!

Makes me feel better about when I'll be running the crescendo bc5500

wow amazing score!

I think a 160 is pretty far away... nice to think about anyway.

I keep having to raise the goal, at some point i need to just be satisfied.

these drivers just keep impressing me.

Liking them zcons? :P

Eh. there alright. :sleepwerd4:

I am loving this, even though I think Camaro's should be for performance... I'm excited looks like a badass build all around.