Jd377

Is Hifonics HFi 2500d good????

Hey guys, I've been looking to upgrade and today in my area a guy put up a hifonics HFi 2500d for sale for $200. His engine went out and needs money. Wanted to see if anyone knows much about hifonics HFi series amps or hifonics in general. It seems like a good deal and he sent pics and it's mint condition, looks untouched. Let me know! Looking to buy it today if you guys think it's fine? True power?

Maybe no one uses hifonics??

2500 do 2000 though?

Well he just sold me it for $200 I didn't know but he was in my area, I guess after I get my new subs installed I'll let you all know how it puts out. I realistically only need about 1800 it was cheap and no shipping and mint condition. I'll post pics tonight it's sexy condition

Not going to lie I hoped it would at least do 2k at 1ohm since it's rated 2500.

And sorry i feel like a dick for buying it right after asking people's opinions, the guy lives 30mins away so I thought I would have time to ask but then he happened to be in the same town as me while I was at the mall shopping so I got cash out and bought it.. I would never have asked like a fag if I knew that I was going to get it that fast after asking. He just randomly text me an asked where I was and he was in my town passing through. Thanks for answering so fast!! You guys always help

Hey it happens, do not mount it like on the back of your seat or box mount it laying down cuz the feet will break off. Just an fyi

Thanks for the warning bro! I plan on setting it in my backseat ( not back of the seat ) but laying flat on my rear driver side seat.. As my box takes up every inch of my trunk haha.

Honestly the difference between the "real" output and "rated" output of that amp isn't going to be audible anyways unless it's horrendously overrated, which is not very likely.

They're some voltage suckers. Hope you have some gooood electrical

Pretty much all class Ds have similar efficiency, none are no more "voltage suckers" than others within a small margin...

What does doing "rated power" have to do with anything anyway? You couldn't tell the difference between 1800-2500 watts most of the time.... Pretend the "rated power" is 20% less and be happy with what you bought....