ssh

Going Active, Maybe.

I can buy a jbl ms-8 brand new for $500

It also has speaker outputs:

4 ohms: 18 watts x 8 chan.

18watts should be plenty for the tweeters?

Then I could just use my current amp: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_29982_VIBE-Audio-LiteBox-Stereo-2-LiteBox2.html

for the midrange.

Or I could afford the JBL GT5-A604 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12251_JBL-GT5-A604.html and have it do everything.

4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan.

Think that's enough power for the midrange?

If so, this would give me way more control then the RF 3sixty.2, and I wouldn't have to deal with buying some bluetooth adapter and connecting it to the computer.

Then I could just use my current amp: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_29982_VIBE-Audio-LiteBox-Stereo-2-LiteBox2.html

for the midrange.

If so, this would give me way more control then the RF 3sixty.2, and I wouldn't have to deal with buying some bluetooth adapter and connecting it to the computer.

Yes, its "enough". At full tilt you may be off a few dB's from your potential but that is easily rectified later if it bugs you.

MS-8 > 360 anyday of the week, although don't get caught up in the automatic setup hype.

for the midrange.

Yes, its "enough". At full tilt you may be off a few dB's from your potential but that is easily rectified later if it bugs you.

MS-8 > 360 anyday of the week, although don't get caught up in the automatic setup hype.

Oh I won't, that takes all the fun out. But I know it's a way more advanced dsp so why not. :P

I think I'll just get this: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12251_JBL-GT5-A604.html and run everything off it, for the sake of simplicity.

God knows I need some simplicity. :dancing:

Pure WIN right now, I got the ms8 for $460 brand new, not on ebay either... :D WOOT WOOT

Iirc, lithium has some hds tweets for sale

wrong guy, think ryan has them for sale. :ehh:

got 2 of these for my bro's install, usx 2080. seem pretty solid so far.

Pure WIN right now, I got the ms8 for $460 brand new, not on ebay either... :D WOOT WOOT

Thanks Lithium

nice deal on the ms8, and np. hope the install goes well!

Nice grab on that MS8. Warning though, it's not quite as plug-n-play as advertised :P It takes a little bit of tinkering still.

Nice grab on that MS8. Warning though, it's not quite as plug-n-play as advertised :P It takes a little bit of tinkering still.

Thanks, I'm not planning on running through the wizard then calling it a day. :)

I read the entire manual today, it looks pretty awesome, I think after installing it, people could call me a "tweaker" and I couldn't take offense to it. :roflmao:

For anyone else looking for an ms8, sonic electronix has them for 499, and you can submit an offer right below the "add to cart" button, try submitting around 430 and it should come back with a price in the 460 range.

Sorry. I didn't recall right. :Doh:

Sorry. I didn't recall right. :Doh:

I got the peerless hds from Ryan. :D

Looks like ill be getting an ms-8 too. For the money I don't see anything close to it

Edited by MemphisMzd

Looks like ill be getting an ms-8 too. For the money I don't see anything close to it

Order it from sonic electronix, use "make an offer" and try $430 and they should come back with around 460.00 brand new. :)