So when I originally purchased my amp (1k5h 1ohm) it was the combo deal with my xcon d2 but I now will be running both xcons on it until I upgrade electrical and go bigger also got to save up the money

My question is should I just wire it to 2 ohm load and have less watts per sub or wire it to .5 ohm and just keep an eye on it to make sure it don't over heat

Don't want to ruin this amp it's been great and I would like to sell it in the future when I upgrade

Thanks Logan

Usually if you have a stout electrical you could run it at .5 ohms but if your already getting a nice voltage drop then wire it at 2 and call it a day til you upgrade electrical.

What i would do is keep at 2 ohms.. Value will probably decrease if you run it at .5 on insufficient electrical because its been under more stress.

Agree with all of these. Should be loud man, enjoy!

Well thanks for the quick responses I thought this would be the answers however it never hurts to gather others opinions after all I am a noob

Thanks logan

Stetsom amps are notorious for not being able to handle a load below 1 ohm... I HIGHLY encourage you to NOT run it at .5 ohm.

Stetsom amps are notorious for not being able to handle a load below 1 ohm... I HIGHLY encourage you to NOT run it at .5 ohm.

Ok thanks I will NOT be wiring it to the .5 ohm as questioned before want to keep this amp safe

I was just wandering because I saw where kettle had wire his down to .5 ohms for his 4 DD1508's

probably for competition, you wont hear a difference.

And if you have to ask the question it is a pretty good sign that 2 is the choice as well. :)

keep it at 2ohms... better safe then sorry..