Dammed

Correct shipping charge?

I'm thinking about buying two XS Power D3100 and one D1200, and the estimated shipping was $243.43 to NJ 07036? :WTFBubble:

HAHA asked the same thing about a half hour ago. UPS calculator does the shipping rates, not SSA. But that is quite high...

Batteries are quite heavy, but like stated above, we have no control over the shipping amounts.

Yeah I know, ok then I'll have to purchase them at a different place. :(

Thanks for the fast replies. :)

Shipping will be about that high no matter where you buy. That's more then likely full insured for the retail price of each battery.

Hell I spent $80 shipping my 38Lbs woofer to someone..... I don't wanna think about a 80Lbs battery! lol

Dense heavy lead + shipping = expensive.

Do you have a local battery outlet ? They also contain acid.

Do you have a local battery outlet ? They also contain acid.

Lead is going to be the heaviest material in there ^>^

If you're looking for batteries look into a local place that sells Deka's or even go to sears and get some of their batteries.

U can get both batts online alot cheaper from legit companys...

Or like said above check local I run 2 deka9a31's paid $120 a pop...

Edited by disturbed471985

I payed $181 for shipping of 3 Stinger batteries about the same size (two 2150 and one 1200 = 195lbs) in Norway. Which is a country where all things cost at least twice as much. So $247 is a bit much.

I found these batteries with cheaper shipping. :)

Audiosavings and summitracing may have it with free shipping

Your f'n kidding me right? You going to be PM'ing people on the board that is partially paid for by said SSA Store because the SSA Store follows the XS POWER dealer agreement and sells at the price we are supposed to and we do not control the shipping costs? Is that what I am reading?

We are still having this problem? I am sorry our ethics are not in the dumpster going against dealer agreements to make a quick buck by undercutting others and devaluing the product. Pretty flipping livid right now.

What happened to the $25 shipping on any battery?

That was a short term deal we had going and we were taking a big hit on it.

Your f'n kidding me right? You going to be PM'ing people on the board that is partially paid for by said SSA Store because the SSA Store follows the XS POWER dealer agreement and sells at the price we are supposed to and we do not control the shipping costs? Is that what I am reading?

We are still having this problem? I am sorry our ethics are not in the dumpster going against dealer agreements to make a quick buck by undercutting others and devaluing the product. Pretty flipping livid right now.

Seems the world is full of these shit bags out to make a buck!

I am a cheap ass. I like getting deals.

But, when I want a high quality product I will pay for it and not whine about it and will support the people that support me.

Seems the world is full of these shit bags out to make a buck!

Yeah it sucks to get screwed for doing things the right way.

I hope you're not talking to me?

I made this thread to double check if the shipping is correct so that I may support a good store instead of going to a competitor.

The store I found sold the batteries at the same price as SSA, but with free shipping. Now I would like to support SSA, but $243 is not pocket change for a student.

And I did not send any PM's about anything.

I made this thread to double check if the shipping is correct so that I may support a good store instead of going to a competitor.

The store I found sold the batteries at the same price as SSA, but with free shipping. Now I would like to support SSA, but $243 is not pocket change for a student.

I was not talking to you, hence the point about PM'ing people. We had this issue badly with Sundown and SKAR "reps" in the past, along with RD "reps" bashing product to push their own, all the while using the forum to make a buck. Lowest form of life.

I was not talking to you, hence the point about PM'ing people. We had this issue badly with Sundown and SKAR "reps" in the past, along with RD "reps" bashing product to push their own, all the while using the forum to make a buck. Lowest form of life.

Hey man, I read your post and it sounds like you need batteries, and stuff. Shoot me a pm and I can give you some special deals if you keep it to yourself cause I'm a rep for xs/sundown/skar/cres/and more.

OH wait, your...

:attempt:

Hey man, I read your post and it sounds like you need batteries, and stuff. Shoot me a pm and I can give you some special deals if you keep it to yourself cause I'm a rep for xs/sundown/skar/cres/and more.

OH wait, your...

:attempt:

DC? I got you bro. ;)

Oh lord

I'm thinking about buying two XS Power D3100 and one D1200, and the estimated shipping was $243.43 to NJ 07036? :WTFBubble:

I have readjusted the shipping module in our cart, please try again and you should see a more accurate price for your heavy items.

I have readjusted the shipping module in our cart, please try again and you should see a more accurate price for your heavy items.

Still the same charge of $243.

Either way, I'll probably buy them from Summit, need a couple of things for my car as well.