ricksi30

Well that was fast!!

Thanks again guys!!!

2011-12-02122040.jpg

2011-12-02122731.jpg

what are you going to put them in or are they just going to sit in the closet lol?

what are you going to put them in or are they just going to sit in the closet lol?

Going in Alerion's 84 Land Cruiser for now. Should have some videos up tonight. Just a very temporary setup until the other SSA drivers show up.

Classy truck. Look forward to the install. They might surprise you. :)

Classy truck. Look forward to the install. They might surprise you. :)

My expectations are high. ;)

They will be in a FAR from optimal enclosure though. Since they are temporary we can't waist time making a custom box.

Looks good.. wish i had my Zcon.. :(

I want some SSA Earsex

Looks good.. wish i had my Zcon.. :(

I want some SSA Earsex

Let me tell you, it feels great!

lets see that ass.. and the spiders.. mo pics plezz

lets see that ass.. and the spiders.. mo pics plezz

Ask and you shall receive

2011-12-02135226.jpg

2011-12-02135333.jpg

2011-12-02135547.jpg

nice subs! i want some zcon they're pretty beast! or the new sa v3

LOVE my ZCON!

How long it take you to get your subs after ordering? Just curious.

If I remember correctly it was a little more than a week. Just remember that these are built to order in the USA so it might take longer, but as a proud SSA customer it is worth the wait. I have tried DCON's, ICON's, XCONS's, and ZCON's and they are all excellent drivers.

If I remember correctly it was a little more than a week. Just remember that these are built to order in the USA so it might take longer, but as a proud SSA customer it is worth the wait. I have tried DCON's, ICON's, XCONS's, and ZCON's and they are all excellent drivers.

I ordered mine Jan 6th and still hasn't shipped. I would have went with something different if i knew it was going to take this long. The only information i've gotten is that it will ship "Soon" and that was over a week ago after i contacted them.

Edited by slikrider20

They refuse? Might want to choose a better word. That's not how SSA rolls.

Damnn thats beauty AND a beast!!!! Congrats bro!! I cant wait i just ordered my ssa Zcon 15'!! Cant wait :)

I ordered mine Jan 6th and still hasn't shipped. I would have went with something different if i knew it was going to take this long. The only information i've gotten is that it will ship "Soon" and that was over a week ago after i contacted them.

As I have stated in emails to any who have asked, the build house is going a full steam and working some insane hours. The demand since November has only gotten greater and they are doing everything they can to catch up. We will be checking in with them later today to get more status updates.

I waited a little under a month ad it was WELL worth the wait. You have to know that they are BUSINESS days.. that does not include holidays or weekends.

As I have stated in emails to any who have asked, the build house is going a full steam and working some insane hours. The demand since November has only gotten greater and they are doing everything they can to catch up. We will be checking in with them later today to get more status updates.

2912 Thanks.

I've waited more than 2 months for a Fi BTL N2 ! And that happened twice !

All my SSA drivers took less than 1 month to be delivered.

Worth the wait !

Well worth the wait. I regret selling my Dcon, but I might have one in my future again.

I've waited more than 2 months for a Fi BTL N2 ! And that happened twice !

All my SSA drivers took less than 1 month to be delivered.

Worth the wait !

Well i'm glad all yours took less than a month, mine hasn't, lol.

Edited by slikrider20