Showdown

Hey guys, checkin in from Tennessee

So yeah, I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to car audio.Never even had a sub or an amp.It's about time to fix that.I've been doing a lot of research lately trying to decide what to get and i ended up here.Once i get a couple posts in here I'll be asking some questions in the other sections.So feel free to pop in and drop some knowledge on me.

Edited by Showdown

Welcome. Advise would be to not jump on a bandwagon just because a lot of people like a company. Do your own independent research on the products that interest you and make sure they fit your goals and budget. Try not to get stuck on a single item just because you heard it was "teh best ampz". A little research and being open to ideas will take you a long way and make you much happier in the end.

Thanks guys, I don't have any kind of brand loyalty at the moment.Most of the stuff I've actually heard in person have been my friends setups from best buy with the exception of a few guys who ran jl.I always liked the jl stuff but I've found out i can get as good or better for less money.

Welcome to SSA

I will be in Lebanon, Tn on Feb 26th for a Car Audio competition ...

If you want, come check out some rides !!!

:WELCOME:

Welcome

Thanks for the invite.Lebanon is probably about 4 hours from me, so if i can get off work I'd be down to go.It would be nice to hear some of this stuff in person instead of just on youtube.

Welcome!! And exactly what watts09 said. :WELCOME:

Welcome!! :wavey5: