if you're looking for a Hifonics BX1500d, i've got one laying around i could part with, PM me if there's any interest

well ive heard alot of people say that the bx1500d and below amps didnt put out nearly what they said they did so thats why i was looking at the 1605 or even the 1800.....

well ive heard alot of people say that the bx1500d and below amps didnt put out nearly what they said they did so thats why i was looking at the 1605 or even the 1800.....

alright, that's cool, g'luck on the search

all suggestions so far here would be good

I am not on the team, and I don't own any maxxsonics product(s). So my opinion is from personal experiences and comments heard about them.

I would never recommend something I don't stand behind or have knowledge of.

Reminder of what I have:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/kic...io/6b0ef447.jpg

sorry thought you were on the team, I know you were selling the 4 channel but not sure where the big mono Hi Fonics amp is

the guy from the place that i odered my cdt comps from...(woofersetc.com) told me that this slp audio 2400d would be great for my subs he said it puts out 1800rms but i have no idea about anything about these amps.....anyone heard of these???

I've seen lots of opinions posted. You need to take them and run with it, or do your own research.

You're going to get what you pay for, just keep that in mind.

I've seen lots of opinions posted. You need to take them and run with it, or do your own research.

You're going to get what you pay for, just keep that in mind.

:stupid:

anyone?

:peepwall:

i meant to ask earlier what all features on a mono block do i need that would be good since my box is ported.....lpf,hpf,subsonic ect. you know that kinda stuff???im not sure if it matters since its ported but i wanted to make sure when im deciding on what im gonna get.

lpf, subsonic filter are the main two to look for. a phase control can be useful. but other then that, all that's needed is gain.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

would power acoustil or hifonics be better for a mono block?... im leaning towards hifonics bx1800d but it looks like the pa a2400 might be pretty good too.

ok so i think ive come down to 3 maybe 4 amps.....the opti2000, the hifonics bx1800 or bx2005 or the nine.1.....which would be the best out of these four???

I hook up a lot of audio for people and like said earlier you will get what you paid for. People always want the baddest system, but wanna short on money. I always tell them if you can save money from a couple of paychecks to buy what you want then waiting a couple more would be even better because you buy something a whole lot more durable and efficient. For some reason they sound like you and wanna budget system that they will not be able to sell in the future when it is time for an upgrade. I will tell you however if you get a cheap amp do not short on the wiring because that will only make your problems worse. I have tooken a cheap amp and wired it up correctly and with the same speakers beat harder than someone with a RF 1000bd. That will tell you just critical hooking a system up properly is. The opti is a good amp. Also the lanzar vibe amp that puts out 1200 RMS @ 1 ohm is said the be pretty good. I think it was in the Carsound magazine in the year 2000. A lot of good things were said about that. Look for that. It may just be in your price range.

I own a 9.1, its curretly in my car. It does rated power if not a little more. I know alot of us hate eD/Ben but I dont think there is anything wrong with this amp.

I have listening history with the Lanzar Opti lines, my little brother runs them in his SUV and they are all he sells at the shop he installs for. The loudest system I ever heard of his was 4 Orion 12's powered by an Opti 1000D, the Opti line Lanzar amps are preety decent!

If you can get the Orion, I would go with that if I had a choice and the money. I was debating between the same 3 amps , the Orion 1200D, the 9.1 and an Opti . I ended up going with the eD 9.1 .

Please look at the dates before posting. Some dead threads do not need revival. Thanks!