Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

slamology 2012 ?'s

You can expect probably 10-12 cars doing mid 50's+ and most are daily ground pounders. It will be great to see the new venue!

Really? Awesome!

I'll be there with an SUV & 55 kids standing by it....LOL!

:lol:

Loudest system IV ever head was jay-cee 76's with 2 15" icons I believe they were. I think he said it was like 147db??? It was awhile ago but that'd the loudest IV ever heard. Im shooting for the low 40's with my 1 zcon. Box build begins tomorrow smile.png

You should really be aiming a lot hire than that. I would say atleast high 40's, not sure whats your goal with your current setup, but that driver is completely capable.

You can expect probably 10-12 cars doing mid 50's+ and most are daily ground pounders. It will be great to see the new venue!

Really? Awesome!

Its going to be CRAY! >.<

thinking about 10-15 Team IAK rides will be there and easily 40/50 IAK members/supporters. we look forward to seeing you all out there!

thinking about 10-15 Team IAK rides will be there and easily 40/50 IAK members/supporters. we look forward to seeing you all out there!

I wonder who would be the loudest!! :peepwall: I'm gunning to beat chuck, I got a bone to pick with that fella

I wonder who would be the loudest!! peepwall.gif I'm gunning to beat chuck, I got a bone to pick with that fella

U mad bro?....LOL! I is not loud, I is silky smoove and quiet ;)

Maybe after I get the 2nd M3a I will break a 140db?

I wonder who would be the loudest!! peepwall.gif I'm gunning to beat chuck, I got a bone to pick with that fella

U mad bro?....LOL! I is not loud, I is silky smoove and quiet wink.png

Maybe after I get the 2nd M3a I will break a 140db?

hahahaha, I'm already breaking 140 son.

I wish I could claim 55 kids on my tax return lucky mofo! :finger:

laugh.png

Loudest system IV ever head was jay-cee 76's with 2 15" icons I believe they were. I think he said it was like 147db??? It was awhile ago but that'd the loudest IV ever heard. Im shooting for the low 40's with my 1 zcon. Box build begins tomorrow smile.png

You should really be aiming a lot hire than that. I would say atleast high 40's, not sure whats your goal with your current setup, but that driver is completely capable.

Really? Awesome!

id like to get in the high 40's but i want to build only one box and for daily use. i could probably get in the high 40's with the right box but i plan on tuning it around 32Hz. think 1 15 could score in the high 40's on 2600watts??? lol

laugh.png

Really? Awesome!

id like to get in the high 40's but i want to build only one box and for daily use. i could probably get in the high 40's with the right box but i plan on tuning it around 32Hz. think 1 15 could score in the high 40's on 2600watts??? lol

It all depends how well your truck meters. Could be loud to the ear, suck on the mic, or vice versa. By the way, my new build is pretty much done, should be a good bit louder than those 2 15s.

laugh.png

Really? Awesome!

yes, seen it yesterday, off an aq2200. I'll be tuning to 35hz with new box, and it will be daily, I wouldn't worry too much on tunning as I believe in the right box, and correct tuning, you won't be effected much by it. For example, when I was preparing my icon for the comp yesterday, My db score was flat from 41hz to 47hz, not exactly sure what the box was tune to tho, but the ssa drivers are really well built. I mean, if you feel the need to get most output at such a low tunning(28-32hz), then I suppose, but I would tune higher to try and get the best of both worlds. But of course thats just my opinion.

Man sorry for jumping in on this thread so late fellas! .Life has hit me very hard so far this year! But with out of the way! Ok here it is Smokin Coils that would be me! Shizz your car was so loud bro I have never heard a car echo like that when you shut the door. adhd.gif As far as loudest Im going to be bringing my meter so that will definetly be me! My meter says im doing his 65's cool.png !! All jokes aside this show was a blast last year and I can not wait to show off the van with proper zcons! Team IAK will be well represented this year as will SSA! cant wait to bring home that first place TROPHY! In both the bass comp and the show car comp ninja.gif

Man sorry for jumping in on this thread so late fellas! .Life has hit me very hard so far this year! But with out of the way! Ok here it is Smokin Coils that would be me! Shizz your car was so loud bro I have never heard a car echo like that when you shut the door. adhd.gif As far as loudest Im going to be bringing my meter so that will definetly be me! My meter says im doing his 65's cool.png !! All jokes aside this show was a blast last year and I can not wait to show off the van with proper zcons! Team IAK will be well represented this year as will SSA! cant wait to bring home that first place TROPHY! In both the bass comp and the show car comp ninja.gif

Nice! I really wish that I was closer.

This is a 3x event so there will be loud vehicles there. Usually the loudest ones being 62+. Last year SS1-2 was 60+ and SS3-4 was 60+. My last build was doing 54+@30hz. I believe Blake will return with his Suburban and Mike may come down. A few of Team DOA will be there again doing 55+ and a few others probably. So expect to see a lot of loud vehicles.

hey, as long as im not in the same class as the guys doing 50's+, im good haha

Never know....Like I said it is a 3x event. That is what draws out the big boys....I would say anyone in Street Max on will be doing 50+ at least, with a couple 160's thrown in as well.

What u got? Still got my #?? Lol

Nope, but you'll just have to wait until Slamology as a tease.

Does anyone plan on camping this year? There are already a few of us planning to camp right next to the track(host hotel is 7-10 miles away). We are probably gonna set up friday and party thru the weekend. If you are interested LMK and I can fill you in on the details. Camping is ~$35 and the hotel is like $95-100 after taxes...just an FYI!

I will be there this year, got my pre-registration done and my hotel paid for.

Last time I was there I was in super street no wall class for DB drag and I think a 157+ db won it. I did not have a prayer of winning but I had a lot of fun. I will compete this year too but mainly for the free meter since DB Drag is free with the event. I hope to hit a 150+ db. I was able to get 150.4db Mic on dash with driver door open but I have moved things around now and hopefully I gained a little.

I remember seeing Porkchop last time and a few IAK guy from the last time I went. Good group of guys there and hope to see you again this year