Dangrebel

Act scores?

I just recieved my score and I would like to know what has everyone previously scored on this test. First time I took it I made a 25, I didn't have a calculator with me. This time I made a 27 and I brought my calc this time lol.

It's been so long ago that I can't remember exactly what I got, but I know it was high enough I was like, "How the hell did I do that?" Lots of good guesses I suppose.

Crap, haha I don't remember my score, I took it in 1995.

They say if you did not so well on SAT you should do better on ACT in a fair comparison. That's what happened for me. 1700 on SAT and 32 on ACT.

<---- Never had to take SAT or ACT :P

My dad told me if i made a 30 he would buy me a new guitar amp, well i didnt get the amp lol

Also i have the MCAT coming up on April 13th, been preparing for it with practice tests and this thing is a pucking beast.

Edited by trod2902

They say if you did not so well on SAT you should do better on ACT in a fair comparison. That's what happened for me. 1700 on SAT and 32 on ACT.

When I took the SAT's 1600 was a perfect score.

I never took the sat because it wasn't needed if i went to in state schools (which i do) but i got a 31 on the ACT. Reading was my weakest subject in all of life. Math was a 33, English a 31 and science a 33. Reading was a 28. I'm staring at it right now because i'm transferring schools this fall

Yeah that was out of 2400. Critical Reading and math made up the 1600 and the writing section made it out of 2400.

Same here...34 on the ACT.