I have all green led lights in my truck and i know that a lot of companys make amps with blue lighted logos but i want a green lighted logo. I need an amp that is 600 rms at 4 ohms. For my FI x12. Or if any one knows of one thats closer to 1000rms at 4 ohms but still cheap that would be great. I know my budget is really low but its about 150... Thanks for any help

Alpine, but you can't seriously be placing all emphasis on the color of an LED. . .

I have all green led lights in my truck and i know that a lot of companys make amps with blue lighted logos but i want a green lighted logo. I need an amp that is 600 rms at 4 ohms. For my FI x12. Or if any one knows of one thats closer to 1000rms at 4 ohms but still cheap that would be great. I know my budget is really low but its about 150... Thanks for any help

Why do you want the power at 4 ohms?

Imo,You should just get a amp that does not light up

Imo,You should just get a amp that does not light up

/thread imo. This is incredibly....I don't even know a word for this.

Why don't you just buy whatever amp and then swap their LED for a green LED.......

Well im mostly just asking if there is any... And i know that i can trust about anyone on here for a good reccomendation...and at four ohms because its a single 4 voice coil. But wht amps would be in my price range? 600 rms at 4 ohms for 150?

If you want me to answer seriously, then there is no amp that does 600RMS at 4 ohm for 150 dollar.

Brz 1700.1 is about as close as your gonna get at $210. That is the cheapest amp that I would recommend.

Why 4ohms?

Well im mostly just asking if there is any... And i know that i can trust about anyone on here for a good reccomendation...and at four ohms because its a single 4 voice coil. But wht amps would be in my price range? 600 rms at 4 ohms for 150?

Why 4ohms?

This is why.

I always try to hide those LEDs. They are too bright for my taste, and I don't want to show anybody that I have amps in my car !

Find some used amp for that kind of power on the cheap. old JL A1800 D : they were cheap brand new.

Black electrical tape does a good job at hiding LEDs with wrong color syndrome.

My truck has Green LEDs too ... ALOT of them ...

Will LED strips around the amp rack work ??

That is what I will be doing to mine when I rebuild the amp rack ...

http://www.sonicelec...wer-P600.2.html

600w @ 4ohm bridged. $160 shipped. 4-channel version tested by PASMAG met rated power, I see no reason that amplifier shouldn't. No idea the color of the LEDs though.

the power led on that amp is green lol

600w @ 4ohm bridged. $160 shipped. 4-channel version tested by PASMAG met rated power, I see no reason that amplifier shouldn't. No idea the color of the LEDs though.

Thats only 400rms...

At 12 volts, which is pretty much only when you will be playing with the car off. Again, you won't notice.

i like tirefryr's recommendation more but here's another.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XA250-2-BLACK-AMP-CADENCE-2-CHANNEL-1000W-CLASS-AB-SUB-SUBWOOFERS-BASS-AMPLIFIER-/120790082260?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item1c1fa662d4#ht_5413wt_954

claims 500@ 4ohm 13.8v

curious if it does rated.

i have a cadence zrs 2002, which is a higher end model iirc, and its very solid.

Thats only 400rms...

Assuming his alternator works his voltage should be in the 13.8-14.4V range when the vehicle is running, which is when most people listen to their stereo.

And apparently it even has a green LED for the power as he wants