Bob345

What crazy claims have you heard people make?

JL audio makes the best car audio

They do make damn good stuff.

+1.gif

That's an opinion (which isn't a claim) and an opinion that many people share. Just because they're expensive and some underground brand may offer more value for the dollar, it doesn't make them garbage.

You'd think by the way a lot of people on the internet talk about JL that their quality level is on par with Pyramid.

Went into an audio shop just to pick up some speaker wire, and the guy asked me what I was running in terms of power, subs and electrical. I said well it's not all in yet but 2 SSA Xcon 10's, immediately interrupted me and said oohh are those those subs with the quad coil? In my mind I was thinking (totally) but I told him no, they're Dual 1's. He said please tell me your not running at 1 ohm. I said yeah I am, is something wrong with that? He asked to see my amp and I had it in my truck so I brought it in. He looked at the power inputs, and Rca side and said, yeah this amp is not 1 ohm stable, you'll burn your stuff up in a second. (This is a saz-3500d) He says also, this 3500 you see at the front is a max rating, it will actually only do around 1,500 @ 2ohm if your lucky. I said OHRLY. I pulled out the little sundown manual and showed him everything he tried to prove me wrong on. He said oh. well good luck with your system, and walked to the back of the shop.

I get the.... " My boys car is so much louder then your truck, he has some W7's and was braking glass and doing mid 170's and holds the world record."

Then I pull them to the side at the shop and show them all my plaques from setting world records several times over. They typically leave rather quickly. hahahahaha

I can't even keep count of how many 12W7 setups are doing 60's around here.

Or the massive amount of people who assume if Best Buy or some box store sells it, that it must be the best.

J

By the same token I chuckle at the people who think JL sucks because some 1kw rebadged Chinese amp can be bought from an internet company for $200 or because their fart cannon subwoofer with primarily off-the-shelf parts costs half of a W7.

you either stole this or your just posting the same questions in every single forum out there just saying

you either stole this or your just posting the same questions in every single forum out there just saying

Pre-orders going fast

bump

bump

bump

"Keep in Mind these are sheet specifications and under rated compared to actual higher results!"

Every post made by a certain "manufacturer."

Pre-orders going fast

bump

bump

bump

"Keep in Mind these are sheet specifications and under rated compared to actual higher results!"

Which will be posted at a later time.

i also heard one time a guy say he was running his subs off the his pioneer head unit and he was hitting mid 150's

...yea, that was pretty cool, but do you know what's even better?

My M3a amp! This thing isn't even clipping yet, it's not turned up yet...

...yea, that move was Hilarious!, but what's even funnier is my M3a amp!

Its not even clipping yet!

...ugh.. today sucks... gas is $4 a gallon now, but what doesn't suck is my

M3a amp! This baby is so loud and not even clipping yet...

:)

smile.png

laugh.png

smile.png

Oh wow, lol x 100.

I swear if i hear one more person say they like the way a particular sized sub sounds i might kill them. Just recently i played a song with a higher tone thus being loud as shit in my car. Guy commences saying that's loud but my 6 15s go lower since there 15s. So i do sneak attack with a song that peaks 26-30hz... guy removes himself from my car and walks away.... lol