tkev77

whos ready for the SA-8v2

i cant wait to get my 6 in and hook them up just to piss off the cops that live down my street rockwoot.gif

And to enjoy the personal listening experience of course, right?

yea and to prove to my buddies you dont need 15s or 18s to slam lol

I built a box for 2 SA-8v1's yesterday. 1.68ft^3 tuned to 30hz. Sounds damn good for 8's and only 125 watts each.

just to piss off the cops that live down my street rockwoot.gif

I don't know what forums or online communities consider it humorous to intentionally or unintentionally annoy others with their car stereo.....but this isn't one of them.

I feel like this thread was made for all the wrong reasons.

Oh, and I hope you get a ticket from the cops you piss off. What goes around comes around.

Edited by Hzd Skizzy

hook them up just to piss off the cops that live down my street

Hmmm.... Why?

bc their sons all have car audio syetems that are way louder than mine and they can ride around the street and town slamen and they never get told any thing bc their dads are cops and i cant even sit in my own backyard and bearly play my high much less my bass with out geting told some thing and its not like my car is loud my car is quiet when it come to highs hate the dick ass cops that live down my street and they wont give me a ticket bc they cant bc im not going over 120dbs and im in my own yard which is 100-300 yard away from any one so you know what F**K the cops down my street and just to let you some of you guys are asses js

You pissing them off doesnt make it right.eek5wavey.gif

bc their sons all have car audio syetems that are way louder than mine and they can ride around the street and town slamen and they never get told any thing bc their dads are cops and i cant even sit in my own backyard and bearly play my high much less my bass with out geting told some thing and its not like my car is loud my car is quiet when it come to highs hate the dick ass cops that live down my street and they wont give me a ticket bc they cant bc im not going over 120dbs and im in my own yard which is 100-300 yard away from any one so you know what F**K the cops down my street and just to let you some of you guys are asses js

This might be some of the worst display of grammar I have ever seen, and longest run-on sentance ever!! Your goals and plans for this system is exactly what gives this hobby a bad rep.

I can't wait, but I can't order them till I sell my BNIB TC Sounds LMS-R 12's. I have had these sitting here and I want to run 4 SA-8 V2's in my 2008 Crew Cab Sierra, but I can't order them till I sell these awesome subwoofers. I have already ripped out my entire stereo system besides my door speakers so I can build a box to fit them under my rear seats. Im redoing my wiring, building a box with a fiberglass bottom and raising my rear seats 3" with T6 Aluminum square tubing so I can build a ported box @ 30hz for these bad boys.... Im just afraid that if I don't get these sold in enough time, I will miss the pre-order and I will be out of luck.

PLEASE! If anyone knows of anyone that wants to purchase two awesome SQ TC Sounds LMS-R 12's that have never received power or been in a box, at a huge discounted price, please let me know!! I REALLY want these new SA-8's! My entire build is based around 4 of these.

the pre order is closed its been closed for a week or so now