SMpaintball78

Traded the zcon 15 away.. BUT look what i got.. ;)

yes it was a sad day letting go of my zcon 15...... but look what i got. it makes it all better smile.png

now if i can magically turn these into 15's ill have my dream system :)

( a dream system that i could actally afford someday)

u goin to Slizzamology?

Hmm.. i might have to get there a day early so i can prepare to say hey to everyone.

i think the Zcon coils are dark anyhow...

that box looks like it needs work...

you traded even?

that little truck is gonna hammer. good stuff

u goin to Slizzamology?

Hmm.. i might have to get there a day early so i can prepare to say hey to everyone.

yes sir i am lol im only like 2 hours north of you in cincinnati lol me and my buddy from lexington with 2 15" NS v2's are meeting up and crusing up to indy together. cant wait to see what numbers i can lay down with these :)

i think the Zcon coils are dark anyhow...

that box looks like it needs work...

you traded even?

that little truck is gonna hammer. good stuff

i was just informed that the origional buyers of these 12's had the running .5 ohm on a saz4500........ lol that explains it haha. and yeah i got that box when i bought 2 12" mtx 9500's like 2 years ago. its actually pretty decent in person.

ohh and no not even trade, i gave $150 along with my 15 and the ported box. not bad

Your buddy wouldn't be Josh Phillips would it?

Damn good deal man!

weird.. jon phillips and josh phillips both run Nightshade V2 15's

Your buddy wouldn't be Josh Phillips would it?

no its jonnie something. he lives just outside lexington. he just bought 2 sundown NS v2 15's and somehow managed to stuff them in his trunk. also just installed dual alternators and running close to 6k on them :) cant wait for a demo :)

jonnie abney is his name if i remember correctally

Damn good deal man!

hey thanks! i really with they were 15's but ill make do with 12's :)

Damn good deal man!

hey thanks! i really with they were 15's but ill make do with 12's smile.png

Hell yeah! More cone area, motor force, and power handling than one fifteen. I'd say you got a great deal.

***update***

one of the 12's has a cracked backet... and not just a little crack either. its doing fine in the box and it holding up fine. should i attempt to gorilla glue it or see if mark can do something?? maybe send both 12's in and have them redone to 15's?? ;) just a idear

***update***

one of the 12's has a cracked backet... and not just a little crack either. its doing fine in the box and it holding up fine. should i attempt to gorilla glue it or see if mark can do something?? maybe send both 12's in and have them redone to 15's?? wink.png just a idear

I'd play the shit out of them and then recone to 15's when you can.

***update***

one of the 12's has a cracked backet... and not just a little crack either. its doing fine in the box and it holding up fine. should i attempt to gorilla glue it or see if mark can do something?? maybe send both 12's in and have them redone to 15's?? wink.png just a idear

I can recone them into 15s for you, for a price $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edit* Before anyone hates, me and Lantz live 10 minutes away from eachother.

Edited by AllenH427

Hmm... recone sounds like a good idea

***update***

It'll save him a nice chunk of change not having to ship them.

***update***

lol yes it will. but if i have u (allen) redo them to 15's, will i have to use just any old 15" baskets and recones? if i can buy 2 ssa 15" baskets with 2 ssa 15" recones, i say lets do it. maybe wall socket one??? lol jk jk .......

Edited by Lantz

seems like you got a good deal !!

reconing to 15s sounds nice.... :)

***update***

lol yes it will. but if i have u (allen) redo them to 15's, will i have to use just any old 15" baskets and recones? if i can buy 2 ssa 15" baskets with 2 ssa 15" recones, i say lets do it. maybe wall socket one??? lol jk jk .......

You can order the ZCON baskets with your recones, they're only like an extra $20 or $30 a piece.

Edit** Be prepared though, it's still going to cost almost as much as a brand new 15 zcon anyways since your buying 2 recones, 2 baskets, and some glue.

Edited by AllenH427

Lantz, i say you recone them yourself. It seems to me that your gonna keep this hobby for a while so you might as well learn now.

Lantz, i say you recone them yourself. It seems to me that your gonna keep this hobby for a while so you might as well learn now.

+1

JB weld that bitch. I had a basket cracked pretty bad but the soft parts were fine so I JB welded it and clamped it and the current owner hasn't bitched about it yet. I also hung the basket by the broken section for a few days to make sure it wouldn't break. JB weld is some awesome stuff.