acex3a

68 Chevelle build

well i know i havent been on the forums in many years been extremly busy with work and everything after i finally finished college and what not. long story short.

started this build back in aug, wanted to do a totally restoration but i found my self a 68 chevelle malibu with a 307, isnt worth much if i restored it. so i am going to take it to a resto mod. big block of course, either lsx 454 or 572, Ford 9 rear end, pro touring front and rear suspension, interior completely redone and new, everything in this build is home made nothing has been taken to shops or anything. doing everything by hand and my own sweet and blood into this car. I do my own welding, metal work, interior, everything you see minus a couple things. Complete frame off restoration and all new parts.

ill let the pics do more of the talking.

chevelle524.png

chevelle004.jpg

chevelle009.jpg

chevelle006.jpg

chevelle016.jpg

chevelle023.jpg

chevelle024.jpg

chevelle027.jpg

so people know these pics are not in order from the last couple of months, the car is in its painting stage right now. and this weekend i will be putting primer on and putting her together for paint!

stripped everything down to bare metal and doing all repair and such

chevelle355.jpg

chevelle357.jpg

chevelle359.jpg

chevelle361.jpg

chevelle364.jpg

body finally back on its frame and more body work continues

chevelle383.jpg

chevelle385.jpg

chevelle403.jpg

chevelle400.jpg

chevelle404.jpg

chevelle405.jpg

chevelle408.jpg

chevelle412.jpg

chevelle414.jpg

chevelle417.jpg

chevelle419.jpg

chevelle421.jpg

drip rails are done no more! body work continues

chevelle473.jpg

chevelle476.jpg

chevelle478.jpg

chevelle481.jpg

chevelle483.jpg

chevelle492.jpg

chevelle493.jpg

chevelle494.jpg

chevelle498.jpg

got my windows tinited and found a pair of bucket seats!

chevelle518.jpg

chevelle520.jpg

chevelle523.jpg

chevelle475.jpg

Damn. Now this is my kinda build. I like audio, but this is my true love. I'm very exited to see this progress.

thats all the pics i got for right now sorry not in order or anythign right now but u get the point :) planning on doing a hiden system when its all done and set up the way i want it. any questions let me know. ill be painting her this weekend island teal. i will not have any crome on my car so everything crome will be powder coated or paint. no badges or anything is on the car everything is deleted but the door handles. going for a very clean look and such.

Damn. Now this is my kinda build. I like audio, but this is my true love. I'm very exited to see this progress.

dont get my wrong i still bump 2 12's ssa in my scion on 1500, but i have been wanting to do this since i was a kid and i finally am. might as well i got my degree in automotive restoration from mcpherson college and i ot a business degree too. i manage a high end exotic car warehouse. so i have a feeling im living the good life i drive cars everyone dream cars and work on my chevelle for a lving.

dont get my wrong i still bump 2 12's ssa in my scion on 1500, but i have been wanting to do this since i was a kid and i finally am. might as well i got my degree in automotive restoration from mcpherson college and i ot a business degree too. i manage a high end exotic car warehouse. so i have a feeling im living the good life i drive cars everyone dream cars and work on my chevelle for a lving.

got me jelly! I kinda hate you. Ha

Congrats though for real. Work is much better when you love doing it

nice bringing it back from the dead im tuned in

acex3a where have ya been man?

nice build!!! insane I might say!

Damn I'm definitely tuned in. Nice work!

That is a lot of work !

congrats.

good point for the hidden system ! A car like that don't need thousands of watts and several subs in, just some good sounding speakers and a sub.

nice bringing it back from the dead im tuned in

Totally brought back from the dead. Found behind a house complete and running car. Drove it home ha. 307 was fun.

acex3a where have ya been man?

I've been around just insanely busy. Work is crazy and been building this for the last 7 months

That is a lot of work !

congrats.

good point for the hidden system ! A car like that don't need thousands of watts and several subs in, just some good sounding speakers and a sub.

Make some nice kick panels and probably a single 10. I want more car.

Color I picked will make it stand out its self. Specially with no trim