Whats up from TC Sounds?

Just saying hi, and I hope everyone enjoys the subs.

-Kyle

Edited by 7

Hello Kyle,

thanks for the info, question... due to the changing T/S, at what power and what size enclosure would you reccomend to have the RL-s 12 and 15 for in car use?

(I ask because I did not get to test it during the demo ring)

Oh one other question, how well does LMT stand up against split coil that RE is running in their XXX?

i really believe in my heart that the rls-12 can take 2 orion 1200d's bridged.....and i was rite.....one rls-15 took 2500watts

good job kyle......what box did u have the sub in

and did it get really loud?

LOL, great to hear.

Not trying to boost sales, are we?

Speaking of I have a re-cone question for mike... Time to type an email up.

sadly it will not be the only linear motor now as eclipse has invested in the technology with their SW8000 and SW8200,

I'm actually very interested in these, and patiently awaiting their arrival to the market. Not near as "beastly" as the Rl-s (it's simply way more than I'd ever need), and hopefully therefore at a lower price point.

I'll tell you guys, the T/S change shortly after you give it more power, then they change again after the VC heats up. You really need to look at large signal capabilities and that

Speaking of TC sounds does Heather or Thilo still work for you guys?

Yep they both do, Thilo is the mastermind, TC would be nothing w/o him.

Re-coning your woofer? Unless you damaged it, I wouldn

Thats good to here Thilo put together a very nice prototype 4hp 18 for me but Ihaven't been able to get ahold of them through email in a long time

Thats good to here Thilo put together a very nice prototype 4hp 18 for me but Ihaven't been able to get ahold of them through email in a long time

We're really busy and have a lot of projects going on right now. We're working to improve customer support.

Don't forget the greens and your surfboard :bigok:

Good to see you here Kyle.. hope they aren't workin' ya too hard down there wink2.gif

Did you guys lose that Klippel yet? I'll be headin' down there hopefully later this week.

*crosses fingers that you have some tasty graphs for me*

Collard greens ?

No beer, only wine coolers

i dun have a surfboard, im not one of those malibu lookin foo's

Good to see you here Kyle.. hope they aren't workin' ya too hard down there

Edited by 7

We're really busy and have a lot of projects going on right now. We're working to improve customer support.

need help? my customer service so far is flawless ;)

<-------- looking for employment hehe

being the least educated here might allow me to think outside the box.would it be possible to build a device that could be connected in paralell with the rl-s to show an amp a smaller load (1 ohm) and supply more power? like an additional motor with no cone attached o a big coil of some sort or something? just a thought. :ugh2:

being the least educated here might allow me to think outside the box.would it be possible to build a device that could be connected in paralell with the rl-s to show an amp a smaller load (1 ohm) and supply more power? like an additional motor with no cone attached o a big coil of some sort or something? just a thought.  :ugh2:

Sure, but that same device will chew up the power that you are getting by putting on a larger load. Just think of it simply, for your extra load you add another Rls. The overall output will ~double, but each sub still only gets what it gets.

being the least educated here might allow me to think outside the box.would it be possible to build a device that could be connected in paralell with the rl-s to show an amp a smaller load (1 ohm) and supply more power? like an additional motor with no cone attached o a big coil of some sort or something? just a thought.

perhaps its time for soundsplinter to release their first amp?

may i sujjest calling it 'the female dogin' 5000 wrms @ 4 ohms

perhaps its time for soundsplinter to release their first amp?

may i sujjest calling it 'the female dogin' 5000 wrms @ 4 ohms

that would be cheap :ohnoes9:

Good to see you here Kyle.. hope they aren't workin' ya too hard down there