Sign in to follow this  
Dfrancis24

Rockford fosgate t2

Hi am a ill new but can any one tell me the pro and cons on the new black rf t215d4 and are the worth 600 for a used set 6month old.the coil read 3.5 on the dmm

I hear the new T2's are designed and built better than the previous T2's. I built a box for one of the new ones and i liked it alot. For 600 a pair i think is a good deal if they are in good condition. 3.5 ohms for the coils seems a bit odd but i dont think it would be much of a problem. For 600 you can also get other subs like Sundown, Fi audio, SSA or others...

For 600 you can also get other subs like Sundown, Fi audio, SSA or others...

agreed !

What's your budgets for subs?

Hi am a ill new but can any one tell me the pro and cons on the new black rf t215d4 and are the worth 600 for a used set 6month old.the coil read 3.5 on the dmm

budget be$600

looking for a pair? if so...

2 SA-12 or SA-15s and a nice enclosure will go a long way ... What are you powering it with? or were you just asking if it's a good deal and you don't know what you're going to be doing with everything yet?

budget be$600

Want to know if it was a good deal and if I should grab them up my goal is to produce the same amount of power of two solo x 12 on a zx2500.1 with one amp and sub maybe or I can go light with the t2s and t2500-1 if they any good

looking for a pair? if so...

2 SA-12 or SA-15s and a nice enclosure will go a long way ... What are you powering it with? or were you just asking if it's a good deal and you don't know what you're going to be doing with everything yet?