coll

Fi and Ascendant Audio

Are these two brands made in the same factory

Next question what would give best sound quality in a sealed enclosure Fi SSD10 or AA 10 inch Chaos

Third question would these sound better than an RE Audio SR10

Welcome

Fi and AA are some awesome subs made by the same mastermind! I would start a new thread asking your questions in their section to get the answers you need.

RE isn't what it used to be, I'd go with one of the other brands.

I forgot to say this is a home subwoofer not for a car.

I have a 2 channel high quality srereo system and use the sub to fill out the bottom end so SQ is paramount hence sealed enclosure.

Has anyone used these subs for home use, my sub amp is 500 watts rms and according to the manufacturer 1000 watts peak.

The Q seems to be real popular for home use. I would look into that option.

the given options would also do well in the right enclosure , I've done 12inch chaos for home use in 1,7cuft tuned to 25hz ... sounds excellent

Fi is AA. Scott @ Fi used to be a owner of RE. That was sold and is now built in a factory over seas, so do not buy it... Scott OEM'd for other speaker companies including Crossfire, I believe SSA and some more. Great products. I'd recommend the Fi Q. It plays low, sounds good and really is a beefy subwoofer. Oh and the Ascendant Audio Chaos subwoofers are awesome, they can handle a lot of power. Check into the SSA line, GCON is has power handling and a 3" voice coil just like a Chaos btw.

:WELCOME:

I forgot to say this is a home subwoofer not for a car.

I have a 2 channel high quality srereo system and use the sub to fill out the bottom end so SQ is paramount hence sealed enclosure.

Has anyone used these subs for home use, my sub amp is 500 watts rms and according to the manufacturer 1000 watts peak.

That isn't exactly the way to choose an enclosure. Sealed vs Ported when designed correctly will not have a negative/positive influence on SQ.

And yes, they've been used in the home. As always it comes down to box design and goals.