mklett33

Video Build Log - Fi BL - Rockford Fosgate - Focal - KnuKonceptz - Tip

Man I seriously cannot wait for it to warm up here so I can get back in the garage, an update for those of you who enjoy my youtube videos, in the downtime I have been learning some of the Adobe Product sweet, I have also invested in green screen equipment, and new microphones, the next videos are going to have a big step up in quality! 

Here is the latest. Since a lot of you have kind of followed the progress of this build I am curious what you think of my latest editing skills. I am only beginning to use Premiere and am curious what you guys think so far. My audio in my videos really sucked before, what do you guys think of the latest?

This video shows my wiring is complete to the amps. I just need to determine the final location for all the distro blocks once it is integrated into one of the beauty panels, that is why I left some extra. 

Here is the video:

Been awhile since I updated my build log. Basically every step of my build is outlines in my videos. A brief description is above each video.

How to make a sub box with a circular saw instead of a table saw:

How to cut a perfect circle for the subwoofer hole:

How to Add T Nuts to secure your speakers:

How to make the box unique: This video is a MUST SEE

Well the build is pretty much done!

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for taking the time to watch! 

(Click the picture for the video)

~Mark

Very clean!

slayer.gif

All your videos on youtube have helped me considerably. Keep up the awesome work!! I was just wondering though... Where did the BL go and the SA8V2 come in??

Very clean!

Thanks!

slayer.gif

Keep it loud ! milkshakeak7.gif

All your videos on youtube have helped me considerably. Keep up the awesome work!! I was just wondering though... Where did the BL go and the SA8V2 come in??

I ran the BL for a bit, it was loud and sounded nice, but it was just too much lol. I guess part of me decided that I wanted to show people how impressive an 8 can be with a proper box design and install, so I switched up the game plan. Thank you for watching!

I was nominated for System of the Month on another Forum so I took some finalized pictures. I thought you guys would like seeing them as well, let me know what you think!

DSC_0710-2_zpse54bc499.jpg

IMAG1038-2_zps4d82800f.jpg

DSC_0717-2_zpsa82debcc.jpg

DSC_0729-2_zps39f3477e.jpg

DSC_0721-2_zps4d892d39.jpg

DSC_0720-2_zps170900c9.jpg

Excellent craftsmanship!!  I've learned a bunch from you already.  Thanks for taking all the time to create the videos.

I'm not sure I want to embarass myself with an amateur's build log now...doh!!

Excellent craftsmanship!!  I've learned a bunch from you already.  Thanks for taking all the time to create the videos.

I'm not sure I want to embarass myself with an amateur's build log now...doh!!

No problem, glad that you liked them