Sign in to follow this  
KyleBrown

Thank you XS POWER and IA!!!!!!!!!

AS some of you may know, I won the IA dream system giveaway. Well this is the first set of items I have received. Coordinating back and forth with Nick from IA(awesome guy to deal with.) This is like a dream come true for me. I was stupid happy when I found out I won, I'm even more happy now! It's really setting in how awesome this really is. I really want to thank everyone who voted for me or even participated! Most of all thank you too Incriminator Audio, XS power and Mech Man for putting this on. I really can't wait to kick this build off full tilt. 3 2013 18" wardens yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pics of the beastly batts (I have one in my car already so 3 total now with a D6500)

20121114_181231.jpg

Doing what you're supposed to do before you install a battery. AMG friendly smart charger.

20121114_184504.jpg

Again thank you to everyone!

Video in case you're like "wtf is this dude talking about?"

Be sure to check my build log and UBL for updates on all this!

Nice man! Voted for you! Thats so awesome. Better be a build log with lots of pics

Nice man! Voted for you! Thats so awesome. Better be a build log with lots of pics

There will be tons!

Thank you!

Nice! Good luck on the rebuild!!!

Nice! Good luck on the rebuild!!!

I'm gonna need it! I'll be biting off a lot.

Sweet! I'm expecting a lot man, and I know that you won't disappoint.

Thank you for the encouragement. It's going to be a lot of money and time to finish this up. I'm going to repaint the car, get the suspension mods done right(already figured out) build doors, redo the A/C, get a new center console ans front door panels lol. That's not including the wood to build it.

Thank you for the encouragement. It's going to be a lot of money and time to finish this up. I'm going to repaint the car, get the suspension mods done right(already figured out) build doors, redo the A/C, get a new center console ans front door panels lol. That's not including the wood to build it.

No problem man. I'm sure that a lot of people just see the free stuff and think you are set. I know how much it costs to do a build like this and it isn't cheap. I'll be rooting for you man.

No problem man. I'm sure that a lot of people just see the free stuff and think you are set. I know how much it costs to do a build like this and it isn't cheap. I'll be rooting for you man.

Exactly. I'll still be buying two amps pretty much out of pocket, another 3 D3100s(6 total) plus wire and materials lol. But a lot of people are like, "why are you selling your old gear?" I work an hourly job and pull side jobs so I can continue this hobby. I'll be selling what I can at really cheap prices to pass on the good fortune.

Exactly. I'll still be buying two amps pretty much out of pocket, another 3 D3100s(6 total) plus wire and materials lol. But a lot of people are like, "why are you selling your old gear?" I work an hourly job and pull side jobs so I can continue this hobby. I'll be selling what I can at really cheap prices to pass on the good fortune.

Good for you man, I'm glad that you won.

What amps are you running? The 40.1's, how many?

I'll be running three IA40.1's eventually I think :)

eventually I'll set up some kind of mount for them. But my measurements checked out, and the seats hold them perfectly lol.

20121115_173016.jpg

D6500 and D3100

20121115_172255.jpg

Niceee man!! good luck with the whole build. what vehicle is it going in? i didnt see it anywhere..

3 18s in that lil thangg? haha

3 18s in that lil thangg? haha

It's gonna be a tight fit. Two separate ports. Two on bottom, one up top centered. I'm thinking two 12.5" ports

well congratulations on the win and i will be waiting for the build log of that awesome build!!

can't wait to see the build done what's the biggest ouput can you get on a mechman alt you can get for your car

can't wait to see the build done what's the biggest ouput can you get on a mechman alt you can get for your car

Sadly they don't make one for my car but I already have one. I'll be getting another daily driver once I get things squared away and I'll use the credit for that.