rezac

Are the new Wardens ever going to be here?!?!

Whoops, can someone delete those? My phone went retarded. It is a smaller independent person, I don't want to bring him into it. I am not sure he even knew that.

Edited by Rezac

He has talked to IA about it and told him the same thing, along with me calling and asking about it.

Edited by Rezac

I was never told that I wouldn't be able to get a refund or even switch to a different product that they sell.

Then why did you post the exact opposite of this statement?

I worded that wrong. What I meant was nobody told me I wouldn't be able to get a refund one I placed my order. I figured if I wanted my money back that it wouldn't be a big deal. When I put the other through I was never told "you are playing a non refundable order" or something similar.

Especially if they changed the eta to who knows when. I could see a week or two but to have no idea...

might just be me, but i see this as a dealer issue.

If that's where you gave your money then they would be responsible for refunding, you not the company.

He had to pay already. To become a dealer you have to buy x amount of dollars worth of stuff then submit your order and pay from what I was told. Ia themselves said they are not issuing any refund and they won't let me switch to different products.

right but that is where u gave your money, where you got a receipt.

The dealers problems aren't your problems.

But, he won't get refunded and he will be stuck with a set of wardens that he had already expected to sell and he doesn't stock much yet. I do understand what you are saying though. Not many people are going to pay that much for subs.

Edited by Rezac

NOW I understand...

But, he won't get refunded and he will be stuck with a set of wardens that he had already expected to sell and he doesn't stock much yet. I do understand what you are saying though. Not many people are going to pay that much for subs.

No he won't, he will have legal course against the company. Taking payment and not providing goods within a reasonable amount of time is illegal. It doesn't matter whether the payment was non-refundable or not. That is illegal. Simple as that. Tell the dealer you want your money back or product. If he says no, then you take legal course. Then he can do likewise against IA. That simple.

Honestly having a dealer in the middle does change the game. I understand that it sounds like you both have dealt with IA directly and both received the same story; no refund, no product changes. However, it's the dealers job to make this right with you, not IA's. The dealer will have to take his issues up with IA after he's satisfied you. This is the risk the dealer took when he decided to become a dealer....it's part of doing business. Sometimes he's going to have to take a loss to make a customer happy when he's getting screwed by one of his brands. I really don't think you have much recourse with IA directly, your issue is with the dealer. If you want a refund he needs to refund you. If you want a different product it's up to him to get it to you. It's shitty that IA is in the background potentially screwing him, but again that's his cost of doing business and a risk he decided to take by becoming a dealer.

It falls on the dealer getting you your money back.

On another note, I won the dream contest they threw a while back. I was originally told mid to late November for the new wardens to be in. I changed my request to DP's though. Last I was I told, there is no ETA on them.

This is when it sucks to be friends with the dealer. I have a very hard time being an ass to him.

I've been a dealer for IA for over three years and I don't remember there every being a preorder on any product. However I could be wrong. Their number is located on their site give them a call and leave a detailed message. Also send an email to: nick@incriminatoraudio.com

He is the owner and normally responds to emails in a few days. However CES is next week and most of them will be out of the office.

Nick has not said anything to us about pre-ordering the Wardens. We are the biggest and most visible IA dealer on the net, so it would make sense that we should be informed about this if they were.

The wardens are.

Sounds like your friend/dealer is sketchy.

Have you ever talked to IA directly, or just through your friend?

No, I have called ia also. They told me no refunds or exchanges on pre orders. They are letting me switch to other products that they sell. Not sure what to get yet.

No, I have called ia also. They told me no refunds or exchanges on pre orders. They are letting me switch to other products that they sell. Not sure what to get yet.

Pair of Death Rows or some LI's and an amp. :)

I am thinking a couple death penalties and some components or something. Working with my dealer, waiting till after ces in case something new and exciting gets released from them lol. I have been curious how they compare with zv3s and nightshades.

Edited by Rezac

Glad the resolution is underway.

J