Sign in to follow this  
swift

testing truck on the meter Video

Here is a longer 12 min vid of me messing around with the meter showing scores in the kick, on the dash, sealed, etc etc. Not quite as good as the first day. I may need to top off the batteries or just different temps or whatever.

damnn. wish my stroker looked like that inside :( 3 18ss

To answer your question about how the song is louder than a tone, it can be the same reason why a sine wave is louder than a square wave at full tilt.

I tested this before in my last wall build.

At very low to moderate levels, the square wave was always louder because of it's increase of amplitude.

But the problem with a square wave is it plays more than 1 frequency.

At full tilt, when the signal is clipped, the square wave has absolutely zero headroom, terrible signal quality, multiple frequencies playing at once, the score was lower than the sine wave who only showed 1 single peak frequency with only a clipped signal.

I believe the amplitude level of the song is JUST RIGHT for your volume level to excel over a test tone equivalent to the peak note in that song.

That means that you cannot precisely dial in the power output from volume 31 to 32, for example without requesting too much power output.

Nice man. Looks awesome! Someday maybe I'll go big on a future truck! So far I'm very happy with my 2 15" icons in my Dakota but maybe in a few years I'll go bigger. Thanks for your advice on my build too!

Thanks guys the difference is at least 2-2.5db with both amps at every hz after looking back.

Which I'm stoked with, on every type of genre too. Love it. Happy fkn new year!!

Thanks guys the difference is at least 2-2.5db with both amps at every hz after looking back.

Which I'm stoked with, on every type of genre too. Love it. Happy fkn new year!!

Love it man. Happy new years :) I myself have just grabbed another ZED L3 peepwall.gif