Sign in to follow this  
tuckintaco93

New guy in houston

just moved to houston why i go to uti , how many bass heads here in houston , also looking for someone with a meter

Edited by tuckintaco93

:WELCOME:

welcome to SSa,

we have a great group of texas guys on here, im the texas SSA chapter head, if you need anything get me know,

there are a few members in the houston area, a few with meters too, so you may get to know a few of the guys and work somthing out,

the local shop i would tell you to check out just closed :( so,

but to let you know USACI bassbattles finals will be in galveston at moody gardens at the end of january!

Welcome

here's some pics of my subs i guess i dont have of the box , so ill have to get some later , the truck is a king cab f150 , when i get back to florida i plan to wall it with a 4th order

GEDC0503-1.jpg

GEDC0502-1.jpg

GEDC0501-1.jpg

mms_picturekjhbgkjh-2.jpg

mms_picturejhbjh-1.jpg

mms_picture.jpg

GEDC0508-1.jpg

GEDC0506.jpg

GEDC0793-1.jpg

GEDC0792-1.jpg

yes yes i know its ply wood , but it was free and i never built a ported box before so i didnt want to waste some good wood if it didnt sound good , but it slams , people cant believe its a plywood box after they hear it , its doubled 3/4 on all sides , and bolted to the floor and back wall , next i plan to build a wall , maybe a 4th order wall

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to see someone from Florida who doesn't have a wall of super tweeters fiberglassed into their ride. You don't have super tweeters, do you?