alain

crescendo ft1

Does anyone know when are these gonna be availible again dont wanna wait to long.

Crescendo ft1 anyone

Sundown neo pro 3 8's and a 10

You are going to have a huge gap. If you haven't bought the Sundown's and really need the supertweet output you should look for more dedicated midranges and midbasses independently. Of course it would be cheaper, easier, sound better and be louder to just use a horn setup.

Ok the amp I'll be using is the crescendo c1100.4. 300x4@2ohms for mids Channel 1-2 with one 8 and a 10. Channel 3-4 haven't decided. Tweeter amp is a mmats sq 175.4. How can I make this situation better with what I have. Goal number 1 is output and sq second

You're doing too much.

Super tweets don't play low enough to mate with a midbass

Even in a 3 way with a dedicated midrange..they'd still sound bad.

I've read somewhere that the sundown neo's can play high, but you really wouldn't wanna do that.

Get the 10 in the door + some horn loaded compression drivers(if u have the budget)

Any suggestion on the horns been looking my budget around 300 a pair new or used

ive look every were and cant find the id's hlcd's are they discontinued.

after futher resurch eric can be contacted eric@ejsaudio.com pro 299.00 ultra 425.00

So you're going to have the 8"s and 10"s on the same channels crossed over at the same points?

So you're going to have the 8"s and 10"s on the same channels crossed over at the same points?

That's almost as bad and idiotic as using bullet tweets. Yay FL! Represent yo.

The horns you are looking at will seriously smoke your previous idea for a setup in a very big and positive way.

No I'm going with 4 10s bridge to the c1100.4 witch just pick up this morning. And the 8s will most likely be ran off an c1600.2. I'm also thinking of joining a pair of morel c378 to each horn.

You're doing too much, man.

Wanna keep things simple?

10 in the door

8 in the kick for midrange(never tired this)

Horns under the dash

4 channel can power the 10's and 8s

2 channel can power the horns

NO Eggy. 8's for midrange are useless since he is running horns.

No I'm going with 4 10s bridge to the c1100.4 witch just pick up this morning. And the 8s will most likely be ran off an c1600.2. I'm also thinking of joining a pair of morel c378 to each horn.

Even worse.

As long as you pick the 10's appropriately they will EASILY blend with the horns. Do not mix the horns, morel's and 8's it will absolutely suck and be impossible for you to tune. Every car you've seen done like that is owned by an audio moron. Every forum you've been to that proposes that solution is full of people who don't know anything about audio.

Of course if it is just bling you are after carry on. If it is sound, then you need to rethink everything you think you've ever known.

Horns are the way to go man. They get as loud as you need them to without fatigue.

No need for the morels if you're getting horns.

ive never heared these horns before im sure tell sound good. would it not inprove the high end if i add a pair of morel c378 one in the door and one in the A pillars cross @ 10k hp.ill also be useing the clarion eqs to tune horn and tweets. im no longer using the eights gonna be a pair of tens sundown neo(crescendo c1100.4) and the tweets and full size horn(mmats sq4160) under the dash.

ive never heared these horns before im sure tell sound good. would it not inprove the high end if i add a pair of morel c378 one in the door and one in the A pillars cross @ 10k hp.ill also be useing the clarion eqs to tune horn and tweets. im no longer using the eights gonna be a pair of tens sundown neo(crescendo c1100.4) and the tweets and full size horn(mmats sq4160) under the dash.

You won't need it.... get the horns irst and see if you need more on the high end.

From what I understand from Eric Stevens it could help. But not with those Morels. The FT1's may do the trick from 12-15k+ you need some with very high sensitivy to do it. My build will actually consist of FT1's being crossed very high like that to help add a sparkle up high where the horns start to taper off. But I would not want them to overlap I don't think. Super tweeters cannot sound at all like some good horns. I didn't realize this until I finally listened to guys like M5 and bought some.

Get horns and try that. Unless your like me and nothing is ever good enough then you should be fine. Lol I will let you know how they sound together as soon as my doors get back from EpicCenter Designs. Luckily I can switch the super tweeters off if it doesn't sound the way I want and only run them at shows demoing for larger crowds.

Btw I hope you have a loud sub setup. Right now I am only running one pro audio 6.5 per door and the horns under dash and it keeps up . No mid bass but I am in the middle of changing that right now :)

Hey swift, hehe, where in the hell did you find a product that can highpass 12-15khz and up?

I didn't know there were processors out there that went that high unless it's completely computer controlled and i've just never read specs.

From what I understand from Eric Stevens it could help. But not with those Morels. The FT1's may do the trick from 12-15k+ you need some with very high sensitivy to do it. My build will actually consist of FT1's being crossed very high like that to help add a sparkle up high where the horns start to taper off. But I would not want them to overlap I don't think. Super tweeters cannot sound at all like some good horns. I didn't realize this until I finally listened to guys like M5 and bought some. Get horns and try that. Unless your like me and nothing is ever good enough then you should be fine. Lol I will let you know how they sound together as soon as my doors get back from EpicCenter Designs. Luckily I can switch the super tweeters off if it doesn't sound the way I want and only run them at shows demoing for larger crowds.

Have you tried playing with the EQ if you feel the horns lack "sparkle" on the top end? You could also try adjusting the input gain between the horns and mids.