Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Started at $150, and went up until I got my Maudios. I think they are re-badged ultimate ears. They are great, durrable and sound amazing. The memory foam plugs are amazing, but if you sweat they get nasty. Silicone is your friend in the gym.

The tripple flange is king. Hence my recommendation to the etomics. Best flange design. Back in the day the 50-100 priced ones were Fucking tits. Probably have some bass now compared to then. Nothing close in overall sounding awesome untill 200 bucks

for a $25 set of earbuds I'm saying that they are amazing. I know they can't compare to a $250 set, but I know for a fact they compare to the S4's though

All the reviews on the MC5 are great. They say the cord construction is better than the previous model to them, and they have slightly more bass--though I'm not really concerned about that.

I think I'll order them. :)

Matt, what M-audio earbuds do you have?

my buddy has been photoshopping skar onto a bunch of sundown stuff, we got a 6.5 mid somewhere and the comp set

Then he'll measure the output proving that the skar logo adds additional power!

Any suggestions for earbuds ~$50?

I had some Denon ah-c351 that I liked, but they didn't fare well in the washing machine. Now I'm looking at the klipsch s4.

90% of the time I'll be using them when working out, so I won't be super critical about sound, but I don't want them to sound like shit either, and they need to fit snug so they don't fall out. The klipsch and denons both come with multiple size inserts.

I'm not really an earbud kinda guy, but my wife uses the Skullcandy 50/50s. They really aren't bad for 50 bucks.

Yeah I was just fucking with you. Nothing will come of it though.

I thought u were, lol.. 

I'm not anticipating the reimbursement... i want it to be hell messing with the DA or whoever to screw with paypal.. 

I do know the OP in the thread.. but this could happen to any of us and that isn't right.

There has to be some sort of repercussion on the mediary side(paypal in this case) for wrongfully mediating the dispute. 

They have been doing it for years. I quit selling gear after I got fucked.

I had a customer order 2 Brahma 15s from me. His instructions were to leave them on his back porch. He claimed he never got them. Shortly after he filed the claim he showed up on CAF talking about his new Brahmas. When I called him out he suddenly left the forum. I even sent the thread to Paypal, to no avail. He won the claim, even though I had the shipping details, and him talking about the subs on the forum right after he filed the fucking claim, and they yanked $900 back.

Fuck paypal.

Cheep but good earbuds? Etomics. At least they have been my go to recommendation for years.

All the others I have used that didn't suck were so far out of your pricepoint it's stupid.

Like these? http://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-Isolating-In-Ear-Earphones/dp/B003S3RFIQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375332287&sr=8-1&keywords=etymotics+headphones

Fuckers look like they go deep. I'll look into them. Ever tried any Shures?

Bought these for my kids.

http://www.paradigm.com/products/type=in-ear-headphones/model=e2m/page=overview

I had some Denon ah-c351 that I liked, but they didn't fare well in the washing machine. Now I'm looking at the klipsch s4.

90% of the time I'll be using them when working out, so I won't be super critical about sound, but I don't want them to sound like shit either, and they need to fit snug so they don't fall out. The klipsch and denons both come with multiple size inserts.

I'm not really an earbud kinda guy, but my wife uses the Skullcandy 50/50s. They really aren't bad for 50 bucks.

Yeah I was just fucking with you. Nothing will come of it though.

I thought u were, lol.. 

I'm not anticipating the reimbursement... i want it to be hell messing with the DA or whoever to screw with paypal.. 

I do know the OP in the thread.. but this could happen to any of us and that isn't right.

There has to be some sort of repercussion on the mediary side(paypal in this case) for wrongfully mediating the dispute. 

They have been doing it for years. I quit selling gear after I got fucked.

I had a customer order 2 Brahma 15s from me. His instructions were to leave them on his back porch. He claimed he never got them. Shortly after he filed the claim he showed up on CAF talking about his new Brahmas. When I called him out he suddenly left the forum. I even sent the thread to Paypal, to no avail. He won the claim, even though I had the shipping details, and him talking about the subs on the forum right after he filed the fucking claim, and they yanked $900 back.

Fuck paypal.

Cash is King. I also was screwed a few years back and have not used them since.

Matt, what M-audio earbuds do you have?

It's a looooong time ago. When they made in ear monitors. They are really rebadged ultimate ears I think.

MC5's have amazing bass for an IEM. I'm shocked every time I use mine.

In general I think IEMs that are built well have better bass than comparable cans. The only problem is the lack of impact it has if you're listening to movies or really deep and heavy bass music.

Sounds awesome but it doesn't rattle your intestines like it should.

Edited by dem beats

I ordered the MC5s. :)

30 lbs down.

35 to go.

Keep it up.

I saw numerous employees and supervisors in dark jeans and button up shirts or polo's . I may just go slacks and a dress shirt.

J

When I was DoD at the research lab, it was very casual and I was always overdressed.  Got crap for wearing a tie.

Good call. I personally don't understand khaki's. Look worse than jeans IMO and are less comfortable than dress pants.

i-lost-my-khakis-what-it-means-in-boston

Newer version of the set I use in the gym.  Really like mine.   

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/isolating-earphones-stereo-cx-300-ii-precision

Check Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1Z80RV0273

I use $5 pieces of shit from TJ Maxx, lol. Sound as good as some SQ competitors vehicles.

Good call. I personally don't understand khaki's. Look worse than jeans IMO and are less comfortable than dress pants.

Not pants,, they look goofy as hell. I would rather wear a nice pair of Buckle Jeans and dress shoes and nice shirt.

I see the dumbest shit. Mofos come in looking for a job with flip flops and socks on. Pants sagging, etc. I just say " no man, we ain't hiring" lmao

I personally don't understand suits. I don't know the purpose. Maybe lawyers or govt officials. I do not own a single suit one. Probably never will.

wtf, I wear suits all the time. How else do you swim?