Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks for the tip. I found a place online that will make some standard styles for a hunnid or 2. I assumeit would be junk though.

I'm interested. I have a different problem. Size 15B but I like stylish shoes and am dumb enough to pay too much for them.

To the guys with real leather steering wheels, what do you do to take care of yours? Cleaning and keeping it look fresh? I've heard milk and I am about to start my Google journey.

I've never used anything on any of my wheels.  The last thing I want to do is put something on there that might make it slippery.
Leather conditioner does not make them slippery unless you put on WAY too much.

I couldn't go 10 hours without food unless I'm sleeping lol.

Same here :lol:

I couldn't go 10 hours without food unless I'm sleeping lol.

Same here laugh.png

Meh, I've went for 20 with liquids only.  :D

Drive with gloves.

Fuck that.

To the guys with real leather steering wheels, what do you do to take care of yours? Cleaning and keeping it look fresh? I've heard milk and I am about to start my Google journey.

I've never used anything on any of my wheels.  The last thing I want to do is put something on there that might make it slippery.

Thanks for the tips, guys.

I put a lot of work into my wheel, I want it to last. It started showing a bit of wear and I want to treat it properly, can't just leave all the dirt from my hands stay there forever.

You've only had that on there for a short while. You should not be seeing any wear yet unless you are abusing the shit out of it. I agree with Neal here.

I've had it for half an year now. The wear is hardly noticeable indeed. I just went down to the garage with a slightly wet piece of cloth and what I thought was wear actually went away after I rubbed it a bit. You were right.

The kind of leather if probably not meant for work but for fashion. And that needs to be cleaned and waxed a lot even if gloves are worn.

I don't know, it's supposed to be strong, grinding your jeans and all, in the leather. Not to mention the wild couch sex.

Drive with gloves.

Fuck that.

I've never used anything on any of my wheels. The last thing I want to do is put something on there that might make it slippery.

Thanks for the tips, guys.

I put a lot of work into my wheel, I want it to last. It started showing a bit of wear and I want to treat it properly, can't just leave all the dirt from my hands stay there forever.

You've only had that on there for a short while. You should not be seeing any wear yet unless you are abusing the shit out of it. I agree with Neal here.
I've had it for half an year now. The wear is hardly noticeable indeed. I just went down to the garage with a slightly wet piece of cloth and what I thought was wear actually went away after I rubbed it a bit. You were right.

The kind of leather if probably not meant for work but for fashion. And that needs to be cleaned and waxed a lot even if gloves are worn.

I don't know, it's supposed to be strong, grinding your jeans and all, in the leather. Not to mention the wild couch sex.

Leather itself is awesome. I was talking about the surface treatment. Suede for example will "show wear" ultra fast.

Porsche makes these weird loose leather seats that show wear if you sneeze within 2 miles. It is what they are supposed to do though I guess....

Yikes. One search showed some ugly leather. My EB seats have held up in a pretty amazing way.

Two words. King Ranch

Nothing like leather work gloves for seats.

Two words. King Ranch

Sucks?
Absolutely baby butt soft leather, but it goes to hell if you don't treat it like a saddle.

It's been a long time since I had ramen noodles...

x2
Last time I did was in a Ramen house in Japan....sort of makes those dried up pieces of shit look like dried up pieces of shit.

Scrumptious dried up prices of shit when I make my own broth, and ok if I want to be sentimental.

Lord iPad sucks. At the airport and they have free ones. My phone makes them feel like 1992

Few more posts and the next will be in Amsterdam