Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Those days that last more than 11 hours are getting to wear on me. 14 hour days when we have a SALE meeting.... Oofda

I am great at finding weaknesses. This is what happens if you get out of the car with the vape pen on your lap.

med_gallery_10399_475_21317.jpg

This is the mini Pro Tank. I am actually pretty happy with it so far. I fell it hits more like a cig.

med_gallery_10399_475_28770.jpg

This is the eGo weakness. They are press fit and will buckle if in your pocket. The middle one is with the press fit half pulled apart.

med_gallery_10399_475_52024.jpg

The guts.

med_gallery_10399_475_47175.jpg

My smokes for the day. lmao

med_gallery_10399_475_25110.jpg

A pile of gremlins. 

med_gallery_10399_475_55487.jpg

I'm using a Protank II with an eGo C Twist myself. I just keep it in my back left pocket against my knife. I pull it out when I sit down, and leave it in the cupholder when I'm in the car. No complaints as far as my cheap solution, but I'll be changing to an Aerotank and an eVic soon. I know the eVic has some limitations, but the features make it good for me. It just all keeps me from smoking.

I would say a protank and the twist make a perfect setup to get your feet wet on the cheap. I am hard on things and am usually the tester on projects as I WILL find the weakest. 

The bottom pic is from my girls next door. I am going to attempt to figure out the common denominator to their premature failure. If I can fix a few for them to sell as refurbs I will score a EVIC as payment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seen you where in the Army Drew. Thanks for serving. 

Air Force actually, but thanks a lot man.

Your welcome. :)

Guess who's going to look at an 09' RMK in the morning? You would shit if you knew the price am picking this up for Sean. 

Pic's of the stainless appliances will have to wait until the maid come's Neal. LOL

Jordon, I plan on sending you two of the protank mini's with two 1100 eGo-C Twist battery's on Wednesday.  A wall plug and charger cord of course. Do you plan on giving one to your girl or are they both for you? the reason I ask is so I know what case to get for you?

Sean, the Sea's U's should be here tomorrow!! Will get them on there way Wednesday. I can only imagine them being even sexier than in the pic's. :)

I get to drive 4 hours each way to Denver tomorrow for an MRI. I have to sign a waiver or have my eye's x-rayed as I told them I weld and work with grinders. 

Slivers ripping out of my eye sounds terrible.

I told them I would just sign the waiver but the more I think about it the pre x-ray may not be a bad idea. 

Adrian & Neal at work:

f1d9JPW.gif

Imagine the crazy ish they could make.

I am sure he would fit right in with me at work. smile.png

Shenanigans ! 

Just to add to the car fun...My Mom took the 535 in for an oil change then went to Toyota and traded it for a new 2014 loaded v6 Camry. Hopefully the posts about her car troubles are done haha.

One of these days, it has to stop snowing.

It's spring in the land of vampires :D

does it have to be awd? heavy rwd does just fine through snow

light and rwd even better

Dunno if the Jeep counts...it's fun but if there is even a mild slope, forget about starting. Haven't driven the Miata in snow. 

Adrian & Neal at work:

f1d9JPW.gif

Imagine the crazy ish they could make.

Reminds me of swinging on the boom truck with a strap for a sling. good times, til the boss caught us. tongue.png

After seeing how fast the bucket swings when the boom is fully extended, I'd say it makes a good sling. 

Before I sell it I really need to hang my hammock between the bucket and something. Preferably at a work site :lol:

DSCN2802_zps66900c25.jpg

dual twisted 32 ga coils in my Trident. Twice the surface area of a 30 ga coil with the same resistance. Tons of flavor and monster clouds.

my first mech mod

vBZvcxt.jpg

The Vifa tweeters I'm looking at for the Miata come in 19mm and 25mm voice coil versions. I'm thinking about using the 19mm version, smaller outer diameter and with the noise in the Miata....I don't need extremely good sound. Thoughts? 

Jordon, I plan on sending you two of the protank mini's with two 1100 eGo-C Twist battery's on Wednesday.  A wall plug and charger cord of course. Do you plan on giving one to your girl or are they both for you? the reason I ask is so I know what case to get for you?

One would go to the girl so we can both quit.

Thanks again brother!!!!

J

Thought this was fun. Took me about a minute.

1888550_10152193586557878_1560289186_n.j

I see the connection, I don't see the point? :/

DSCN2802_zps66900c25.jpg

dual twisted 32 ga coils in my Trident. Twice the surface area of a 30 ga coil with the same resistance. Tons of flavor and monster clouds.

my first mech mod

vBZvcxt.jpg

Sweet! have you built that genny yet? I want to try, but I read a ton of horror stories about setting them up.

Well 35 jobs applied for tonight.

J

:-(

I also have no idea what a reliable cheep AWD car or SUV is.

Old Lexus LX
I will look into it. I feel like a shit. I didn't know her car was SO bad stopping in the snow.

Thinking I might find an 05 or 06 Acura RL on the cheep too.

Buy some snow tires. Cheapest solution here.

Thought this was fun. Took me about a minute.

1888550_10152193586557878_1560289186_n.j

I see the connection, I don't see the point? :/

The point is to understand the how they came up with the answers. Duh