Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

SLC sucks too

Be glad you don't live here... Fml. The ONLY good part is low crime rates, comparatively.

Never a bad time at Capital Grille

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*

Gotta hang four interior doors hung and moulding finished today so the inspector can give the permit of occupancy.

Always a good feeling to see a job completed!

I will be happy to see them move back.

Gotta hang four interior doors hung and moulding finished today so the inspector can give the permit of occupancy.

Well Hung Door Co. :lol:

The memories that run through your head when discussing curfew times with your 17 year old daughter.

The memories that run through your head when discussing curfew times with your 17 year old daughter.

Had to be home by the time the gas lamps were lit?

J

Had my phone 2 days..drop it and cracked the screen this morning. 2 days.

What. The. Fuck.

So pissed off. And moto wants more to fix the phone than the damn phone costs. Guess I'll just buy a new phone.

No insurance?

J

No. It's a $129 Moto E. I figured they were cheap enough that if they broke I would just buy a new one and it'd be cheaper than paying for insurance on 3 phones. I just didn't expect it to be 2 days after I got the fucking thing. I atleast wanted to get my monies worth out of the 1st one.

What. The. Fuck.

So pissed off. And moto wants more to fix the phone than the damn phone costs. Guess I'll just buy a new phone.

My wife did the same thing. We bought hers Saturday, she dropped it Monday getting out of the car at work, broke the fuck out of it.

All of the phones I've had throughout my life and I've not broke a single one. Get my first smart phone and I can't make it 3 days. Pisses me off.

Not to be a dick, but did you buy quality cases for them? They can save a smart phone from the ground and shit thereof.

J

What. The. Fuck.

Sorry mang, that sucks

SLC sucks too

Be glad you don't live here... Fml. The ONLY good part is low crime rates, comparatively.

Indeed. Not much to like from a city perspective.

My knee isn't arthritis alone. It's my MCL.

I must have jacked it badly when getting off the plane or on the first day. It was just so swollen I couldn't tell where the pain was comming from. A day of ice and I knew exactly what was wrong this morning....

Going to wrap it and just take a bunch of breaks while out and about today.

I always get sick, or hurt on vacation. This time I did both.

Still the best vacation I have ever been on.

SLC sucks too

Indeed. Not much to like from a city perspective.

I visited there when I was moving out to cali, I love the ENDLESS mobs of homeless people just sitting around with multi million dollar church buildings everywhere. ha

What. The. Fuck.

Sorry mang, that sucks

IIRC the Moto G has Gorllia glass 3, which is stronger but more brittle than gorilla glass 2. 

Who is your carrier again?

Epic wasp battle in the kitchen this morning

Did I mention I hate wasps? :lol:

What. The. Fuck.

Damn...

I dropped my old Motorola Droid repeatedly, even landed on it when I fell with the bike and left a nice gush in one corner. Still kicking...

Shit...I wanted to buy one...

Epic wasp battle in the kitchen this morning

Did I mention I hate wasps? :lol:

I have them starting to next on an overhang on the second story on the back of the house. Little fuckers.

J

What. The. Fuck.

Damn...

I dropped my old Motorola Droid repeatedly, even landed on it when I fell with the bike and left a nice gush in one corner. Still kicking...

My old survived a 3 story fall. But ram the screen against a turnbuckle....nope.

J

Spend some money on the damn otterbox. Best 20 bucks I've spent on phone shit ever.

J

Just received my phone in the morning. Looks very well build, no problems at all for the few hours I've played with it.

14463469992_3bff43bb61_b.jpg

Had to be home by the time the gas lamps were lit?

J

We had electric by the time I was 17 ;)