Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

In a land where labor unions strike more often than matches, the two French Air Traffic Controllers unions (SNCTA and Unsa-ICNA) have voted to stage a six-day strike next week between June 24th and 29th.

When's dem_beats flying back?

Jared- congrats on the time off the pain meds!! Proud of you homie!!! And what monstrosity did you need to go to this evening?

Side note- I really wish mom and pop places kept chain like hours.

J

In a land where labor unions strike more often than matches, the two French Air Traffic Controllers unions (SNCTA and Unsa-ICNA) have voted to stage a six-day strike next week between June 24th and 29th.

Tomorrow!

Jared- congrats on the time off the pain meds!! Proud of you homie!!! And what monstrosity did you need to go to this evening?

J

Thanks J. I appreciate all your support AND advise. People of your breed are far and few between.  

Has been an adjustment. As you know I am a very active person, so has been hard to let the pain slow me down. 

Tomorrow!

Good!

lord knows you wouldn't want to be in France another week...icon_roflmao.gif

J

Thanks J. I appreciate all your support AND advise. People of your breed are far and few between.  

Has been an adjustment. As you know I am a very active person, so has been hard to let the pain slow me down.

Anytime brother. Appreciate the kind words and what you have done for me as well.

The adjustment is not easy but you being active actually helps more than you realize. Just remember why it is so important and focus on the goal at hand.

J

Unrelated note, but I fucking despise articles that do not know the difference between the words there, their, and they're.

Fucking morons.

J

Unrelated note, but I fucking despise articles that do not know the difference between the words there, their, and they're.

Fucking morons.

J

It's not there fault that their not smart enough to figure out weather those words should be used here or they're.

Fucking morons.

J

It's not there fault that their not smart enough to figure out weather those words should be used here or they're.

trololol

Fucking morons.

J

trololol

I here you man.

Seth wins the internet today.

We didn't leave the apartment today. Wife was so burned she couldn't really put on a shirt.

Then she got stomach trouble and couldn't be too far away from the throne.

I loved all the relaxing, but I saw so little of Paris.............

We leave tomorrow. I'm sad to leave, but I miss my dog, and my bed, and to a certain degree, I miss work.

I miss Paris. Almost booked a trip yesterday. I'll trade you.

That last goal really sucked btw

^^ this

Fucking morons.

J

trololol

I here you man.

Seth wins the internet today.

Well played Seth. Well played.

J

^^ this

We didn't play well enough and were given the Ghana game. Opposite could be said about the Portugal game.

As for a trade though, I'll take it. Beating Germany to get in would be stellar although not needed.

^^ this
We didn't play well enough and were given the Ghana game. Opposite could be said about the Portugal game.

As for a trade though, I'll take it. Beating Germany to get in would be stellar although not needed.

I thought it was a really exciting game. Until the last :45.

You do have a point, this scenario makes the game against Germany that much more interesting.

Even the last 45 was exciting, just would have been more so if Howard managed to pop that out of the way.

Welp, 

Seems like the hydraulic head in the Jeep's injection pump is gone. Might aswell upgrade from 10mm to 11mm, more power!!!

And I will go on vacation in Greece with it, so I won't start work on the Miata until the Jeep is in tip-top shape.

I expect some goddam pictures.

From Greece ? 

So I picked up the hardtop. Cutting down things on the wishlist :D