Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Anybody know about removing a dent from a garage door? Kinda pinched three fingers in the seam when the dog yanked the leash and lost my cool. Mule kicked the door twice.

Immature and stupid? Yup. Want to fix it asap? Damn skippy.

J

You may of screwed the pooch on that one. That type of behavior is not very becoming of a gentlemen J. :D

My week off doing as little as possible is finally over. Was a good stay-cation to rest my back atleast. 

Time to go roll around on the garage floor and start working on the ride again, until I have to go to my real job.

And any idea how to force resume what music was playing when it shut off?

How fast you think I can make this boot into Windows with a rippin' SSD. Would run WIndows 8.

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/J1900IC/

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything but the description says: "You can shorten system boot-up time to 2-seconds* for a smoother user experience under Windows 8, and even previous versions of Windows."

So I'd say around 2 seconds. You could probably use the sleep / stand by function to shave off a little more time but more importantly your stuff would still be open from the last time you shut it off.

Carputer with touch screen?

If so could you just test most of your needed features (music resume), with your current Asus laptop

I don't have Windows 8, but SSD is the only way to go for me.

Fuckin fast. Zoom zoom.

Crushing $$$ at work.

First real check from this little store since I took it over.

Yesterday I pounded out a big sale and really got rapport with the guest, she came back in 20min later and purchased another nice order for her sister. Would have been a bigger sale but the product she wanted didn't come in the smaller size her sister wanted.

Oh well.

Sales meeting this morning and I was peacocking without trying. Some of the old guard managers were sweating a bit hearing I smashed budget again a week before period end. Especially after hearing about the sales yesterday and being the only store in my district to hit budget last month.

Kind of makes a promotion to a bigger store and/or leadership role in the bag.

I need to vacation more if this is how good I feel conning back. My knee is worthless but I don't even care with those kind of numbers.

Woot!

How fast you think I can make this boot into Windows with a rippin' SSD. Would run WIndows 8.

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything but the description says: "You can shorten system boot-up time to 2-seconds* for a smoother user experience under Windows 8, and even previous versions of Windows."

So I'd say around 2 seconds. You could probably use the sleep / stand by function to shave off a little more time but more importantly your stuff would still be open from the last time you shut it off.

They say that about their BIOS meaning you may need a faster mobo/pc or the like. That is how I found it first, but Doh.gif

If it power cycles it'll be hard to resume...or it'll kill my battery? Thinking headunit for the Esky...

Carputer with touch screen?

If so could you just test most of your needed features (music resume), with your current Asus laptop

Current laptop can't live in my car. I'd rather build a dedicated machine.

Everytime I go on vacation all sorts of shit comes in. Generally a good thing smile.png

Anybody know about removing a dent from a garage door? Kinda pinched three fingers in the seam when the dog yanked the leash and lost my cool. Mule kicked the door twice.

Immature and stupid? Yup. Want to fix it asap? Damn skippy.

J

You may of screwed the pooch on that one. That type of behavior is not very becoming of a gentlemen J. :D

Agreed. From what I have found a block of wood and a rubber mallet might help.

J

Everytime I go on vacation all sorts of shit comes in. Generally a good thing smile.png

I never believed in the power of travel or vacation before.

I need to make sure I don't forget.

Yay a day to forget the perils of life....disney world. Yes I hate crowds, but at Disney everything is on 'who cares time' for me.

J

I am using AIMP3 and it has the option to start the last played song on start.

Including playlist?

They say that about their BIOS meaning you may need a faster mobo/pc or the like. That is how I found it first, but Doh.gif

If it power cycles it'll be hard to resume...or it'll kill my battery? Thinking headunit for the Esky...

hibernate would work. 

hibernate would work.

Hibernate on the power being pulled? I'd need some delay circuit?

mp3car is such a fucking fuck show you can't find donkey dick there. Frustrating.

Bummed a bit as I hate the front end options available, but love the ANdroid front end. Aargh. I need a PC though as tuning software in dash is a must. If the '12 Nexus 7 would power an external monitor I'd run both, lol.

Hope this doesn't go to penalty kicks