Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm so sick of hearing about global fucking warming... Oh wait, never mind wrong forum.

Need even more proof that vinyl is more than just a passing fad for the Pabst Blue Ribbon crowd? Here goes: While digital album and song sales continued their downward spiral, record sales have more than doubled since last year. All this is according to Nielsen Soundscan, which reports that the 9.2 million wax tally is the highest since it started tracking sales in 1991. For context, however, digital sales still bested physical by a massive margin (CDs weren't broken out, according to The Wall Street Journal), with 106.5 million albums downloaded in 2014. Meanwhile, individual song sales dipped 12 percent compared to 2013.

Alpine's jumping on the headphone bandwagon now

Well I just installed that hybrid ssd/hdd seagate I asked about 2 weeks ago in my rig, and holy fuck is it fast. I went from a restart to log in screen, to fully booted in about 30 seconds.

I am very pleased with this drive... VERY pleased.

I'm so sick of hearing about global fucking warming... Oh wait, never mind wrong forum.

It don't feel warm today!

Well I just installed that hybrid ssd/hdd seagate I asked about 2 weeks ago in my rig, and holy fuck is it fast. I went from a restart to log in screen, to fully booted in about 30 seconds.

Yeah man. SSD ftmfw.

It don't feel warm today!

Depending on what minute is with this flu, I am either freezing or burning up.

Was a joke by the way. After reading like 80 pages to catch up from where I left off in the hop, figured I better comment to bookmark.

Yeah man. SSD ftmfw.

Retard fast. RETARD fast... That is Win7 64 that is loading that fast. Initial load time without restart may be 15 seconds.

Once you have felt SSD speeds it's nearly impossible to go back to platters for anything but bulk media that you won't work on.

wtf?

Haha, robot strippers FTW!

Awesome. Just started passing a kidney stone. Gonna be a long night. Thank God for dilauded.

Why do you want to go thinner?

My current tires stick well outside the fender wells, I'd like to reduce that.

Also, as Sean had pointed out previously, having wide tires doesn't really do anything for me for 98% of the situation I drive my vehicle in.

Wider tires definitely increase your penis girth. Scientific fact!

Unless they are worn to shit I wouldn't replace them honestly. Is the ride bad?

Yeah, they are getting pretty work out. Had them for over 4 years

Awesome. Just started passing a kidney stone. Gonna be a long night. Thank God for dilauded.

Fun stuff, some times I can piss cinders for a day or two.

Good luck.

wtf?  snow didn't come :( :( :( :( :(

If I drive 4 hr North I won't be out until nightfall and tomorrow the high is something like -20F which is not ideal for a first ride as I am sure I'll have to adjust my clutches and perhaps jetting.  Ugh.

Hope everything comes out alright for you.

May the force be with you.