Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I am on my phone on a plane

Gonna go baaack in tiiime
Huey Lewis.
How much time do you gain flying east half way around the world? Has to be atleast 6 hours of time travel...
You land when you take off more or less.

That's piss poor time travel. Spend all day to end up at the same time. Is a start I guess.

BIL leaves tunes playing in his garden 24/7. The girls seem to like it!!

In particular if it is classical. :P

Classic rock. It does make you think somebody is in there if you don't know any better.

But how does the new guitar sound?! Is it what you expected?

Bacon is amazing fresh off the smoker. The way it should be!

11058216_849604905103297_175924915183988

1970689_849604895103298_7892147095560855

Almost tried to eat my screen!

Old and new:

IMG_20150311_082552_zps5r0q2q7a.jpg

I know nothing, but they both look real nice. :)

So after all these years of maintaining my 4runner, I realized I never changed the power steering fluid.

I just added that to the fluid change list this month.

The Seymour Duncan's are a huge improvement, the actual Floyd Rose has a whammy bar that doesn't piss me off, and the sustain rocks.

Playability is improved as well. My tone is tighter, fingerings better, harmonics more natural and less muted and the detail is better across the strings.

The Seymour Duncan's are a huge improvement, the actual Floyd Rose has a whammy bar that doesn't piss me off, and the sustain rocks.Playability is improved as well. My tone is tighter, fingerings better, harmonics more natural and less muted and the detail is better across the strings.

Looks like she plays like a raped ape. Just shocked that is the Floyd Rose, as I had not seen a chrome one.

Great snag Sean!!!!

J

The Seymour Duncan's are a huge improvement, the actual Floyd Rose has a whammy bar that doesn't piss me off, and the sustain rocks.Playability is improved as well. My tone is tighter, fingerings better, harmonics more natural and less muted and the detail is better across the strings.

Looks like she plays like a raped ape. Just shocked that is the Floyd Rose, as I had not seen a chrome one.

Great snag Sean!!!!

J

List price as configured is well above $4k. smile.png Definitely a real Rose. Not sure the real Rose is as good as the Schaller though. Mostly in the threads.

I went back and forth on the chrome. Configured nearly exactly this guitar at the Custom Shop...but obviously wouldn't spend that on an axe. Decided the chrome looked the best with the MOP and frets. Black is too boring on the transparent blue body.

Looks like she plays like a raped ape. Just shocked that is the Floyd Rose, as I had not seen a chrome one.Great snag Sean!!!!J
List price as configured is well above $4k. :) Definitely a real Rose. Not sure the real Rose is as good as the Schaller though. Mostly in the threads.I went back and forth on the chrome. Configured nearly exactly this guitar at the Custom Shop...but obviously wouldn't spend that on an axe. Decided the chrome looked the best with the MOP and frets. Black is too boring on the transparent blue body.

All valid points Sean. The most important thing is that this guitar works for you!!!

J

Walk behind mower is throwing a hissy fit; carb probably needs a rebuild. Damn near 20 years of service with only routine maintenance up til now, gotta love Toro.

Walk behind mower is throwing a hissy fit; carb probably needs a rebuild. Damn near 20 years of service with only routine maintenance up til now, gotta love Toro.

My parents bought toro when they first bought their house 30+ yrs ago. I finally bought them a new self start toro because they couldn't pull start anymore. Damn good machine!

That feeling when you buy power steering fluid and realize you need ATF fluid instead.

They used to be made right on the lake I live on. HQ moved to a burb though.

And yeah, the Jackson is sweet. WAY easier to tap on as well. Didn't realize how much easier Eruption/Hot For Teacher and such would be. I actually get good tone now!

Of course, I need my fingers to speed up as I can't play them to speed yet. sad.png

Where are you going?

Visiting one of my best friends in Orlando for a few days before SBN in Daytona.

Further listening seems to indicate blowby. Fuck.

Where are you going?

Visiting one of my best friends in Orlando for a few days before SBN in Daytona.

If you get bored I can call my cousin in Fort Myers and you can check out his car collection.

God Damn car wash has a 30 min wait. WTF.

That is rough!!!

Saw it on the news tonight here.

Really doesn't make sense to me.

Not sure exactly how it works other than as an additive.

New fad I guess....lol